• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Scullibundo

Oct 25, 2017
Cameron was more involved than that, he received a story credit FFS.
Yes, one of three story credits. Story credit is a far cry away from a 'Written by' credit and even a 'Screenplay by' credit. He sat in on story meetings and floated them some ideas that they ran with.

It ensures he gets a fatter cheque and they can market the property more - which is in his interest since he makes money from it if the franchise is still valuable.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm down for this.

I hope it has the 80s aesthetic look.

Or Terminator Concept Art from Cameron

050d16c09dc653861d20508ce6edeea0.jpg

fe3e2e295137f52566e7cc61e07ef81c.jpg

CaTjidRoKPLAiCiPPvMZiAfnMSi8YzBvtmg6YGVxPa4.jpg

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I would also accept a 90s look based on the Patlabor Movies Production IG did. I really hope that someone called up Oshii.
01E2795555C9AA852E10913C2FAD58CE0C130C26
It's not in the thread here, but the president of Production I.G said he accepted the job because he mentioned it to Oshii and he called him crazy:
Mitsuhisa Ishikawa, president and CEO of Production I.G, said in a news release, "I asked my long-time friend and colleague Mamoru Oshii what he thought about the idea of turning Terminator into an animated series. His response was 'Ishikawa, are you out of your mind?' At that instant, I was confident we should get onboard. As huge fans, our team at Production I.G is putting their heart and souls into creating this series. We hope fans will enjoy it!"