MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
People need to understand that nothing is forever and it is 1000% the right thing for Kyle Gass and Tenacious D to just lay low for a while.

They fucked up big time (debate this if you want but I won't) and now they just need to disappear for some indeterminate-as-of-now period of time.

This is not forever and it's not unrecoverable -- it's minor as far as "I said something bad and fucked my career" scandals go. In ~12 months Gass will put out a longer, more in-depth apology. Black will re-embrace him when then heat dies down and talk about how much his friend learned from this experience, and they will inch their way back to their previous status quo.
The fuck?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
People need to understand that nothing is forever and it is 1000% the right thing for Kyle Gass and Tenacious D to just lay low for a while.

They fucked up big time (debate this if you want but I won't) and now they just need to disappear for some indeterminate-as-of-now period of time.

This is not forever and it's not unrecoverable -- it's minor as far as "I said something bad and fucked my career" scandals go. In ~12 months Gass will put out a longer, more in-depth apology. Black will re-embrace him when then heat dies down and talk about how much his friend learned from this experience, and they will inch their way back to their previous status quo.

I doubt they even have to wait that long. Pretty much after the election they should be fine. Maybe after the holidays. Won't need another apology, just say he said what he said and they've moved past it. Especially if Trump wins, certain venues will be falling over themselves to give him a middle finger.