• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Now I'm even more confused. Why would it make writing difficult?
The band and watch can prevent a full range of motion when writing at a desk for instance. Other reasons for wearing a watch on the non-dominant hand include people mostly performing tasks with their dominant hand. Wearing a watch on the non-dominant hand is more practical for being able to quickly check the time without having to stop said task.

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
That pen looks like it would be the key evidence in finding out I was a villain in a movie.

principal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 14, 2018
How much?

This may make a funny gift for a friend of mine.

TemplaerDude

Oct 25, 2017
Pen doesn't click? Come on. Trash. No thanks.

Get your fucking lidded pens out of here, it's 2018. Put some springs in that shit. Let me click it. Better things to do than lose a bloody lid.

Hassel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
who wants snakes on their wrists? these are horrible.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
More ugly than I expected, and I expected really ugly.

It's the Expendables logo in wearable/writable form.

PanickyFool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
9477234930_88614d3573.jpg

Christ that's bad.
Came to post this.

octopedes

Feb 3, 2018
Those are actually pretty cool how much are they?

Edit
Holy shit that video though. Looks like 90s CGI. Production values are so low.

Radnom

Oct 25, 2017
That video is incredible, so is the website.

"Drawing inspiration for the theme and design of this pen from his recent film, "The Expendables," Mr. Stallone turned to classical art and worked with Montegrappa's artisans to create the "Chaos" pen. The pen design was inspired by the works of 16th century artists including Battista Franco, Albrecht DĂĽrer, Hans Sebald Beham, and Antonio Pollaiolo to create Mr. Stallone's idea of Chaos; "a sense of the Renaissance, when things were difficult, more simplified and perhaps more noble, placed against our current technological society.""

XDqlU8o.jpg

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
"Put some snakes on it. Yeah, and some skulls. Yeah, that's great."

--the design process behind "Chaos," documented in full

Deleted member 25580

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
LMAO, haven't laughed that hard in a while. That video fucking goes man, it's the best/worst. The ending is so ridiculous, they had to be aware, right? Right?

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The band and watch can prevent a full range of motion when writing at a desk for instance. Other reasons for wearing a watch on the non-dominant hand include people mostly performing tasks with their dominant hand. Wearing a watch on the non-dominant hand is more practical for being able to quickly check the time without having to stop said task.

I don't follow the first part at all. I'll take your word that it's a problem for some people, I guess.
But if you're using a hand for a task then you're probably already holding it out in front of you. And looking at your other hand will always mean looking further away from what you're doing.

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Lol. These things are hideous and look cumbersome to use.

Holy shit. That ad is amazing.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
In 2018, Sylvester Stallone will star in the greatest short parody film of the year.