• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 21, 2017
Who cares about the color of the joy con? What matters is the color of the buttons! Nintendo needs to release joycon with the super famicom buttons.

6aacos0pygaz.jpg

supernintendoswitch2.jpg

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I gotta be honest... all of the official ones look amazing. You really can't go wrong at this point with any combo.

PetrCobra

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely Yellow and Green
this is my setup

Thinking about buying a second grey set and modding them into either the atomic purple or the smoke translucent (if I can find those) that someone posted before. But I don't know how to choose from the myriad of sellers on ebay. I imagine quality can vary and it's kind of a lottery with these sellers...

Noriea

Nov 8, 2017
That sounds awesome. Can we see pics of this in action?
App called Joy-Con Toolkit. Very easy to use and does it via bluetooth. Mine were grey.
Nl5oRZu.jpg

podpk7490yp01.jpg

Everyone using the rainbow buttons from the custom kits, those letters are just painted on and will rub off. I kept the original black because they're double injected plastic. Also sexier.

Last edited:

Zoid

Oct 27, 2017
I've got the red from the Mario bundle. I'd like to get some black ones for whenever I take the Switch out. And I also want a pair of neon blue and red. I have a blue Xbox controller and a red DS4, so those joycons would look perfect on my desk.