legend166

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The problem as well this season was the 3 tribe split made it impossible for the players with the big reputations to hide.

GarudaSmiles

Dec 14, 2018
Yeah I think splitting to such small tribes was a mistake, but I'm still enjoying it. Still plenty of rootable people.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
I've only gone through the first episode so far, and it's a slow start. The advantage of most other seasons is that they're new people, rather than those you've seen before, so the novelty you get in the first couple episodes isn't there for HvV. That's why I want to give it a couple of more before I dip out.
Another really good one if you haven't watched it yet is China.
Added to the Lockdown List, thanks! It looks like James did something dumb based on what he's said in other seasons I've seen him in.

Oct 28, 2017
I've only gone through the first episode so far, and it's a slow start. The advantage of most other seasons is that they're new people, rather than those you've seen before, so the novelty you get in the first couple episodes isn't there for HvV. That's why I want to give it a couple of more before I dip out.

Added to the Lockdown List, thanks! It looks like James did something dumb based on what he's said in other seasons I've seen him in.

I'd really, really recommend you wait on Heroes vs. Villains. It's one of the best ever, maybe the best ever, but you don't quite get as much out of it if you haven't seen the other season before it. Put it on hold and watch some more earlier seasons. You won't regret that choice. HvV should be your finale.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Adam is a great confessional narrator.

Sarah's move would probably work on a season of newbies, not sure how much favor she's gonna earn with all winners.
It's gameplay. It's whatever. It's transparent but she's not pretending that it's not.
I mean, Denise probably opted out of the challenge for the same reason but they didn't give it any focus.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
The juxtaposition between Australian Survivor unleashing an epic soundtrack with each new season against Survivor US running this single licensed song into the ground is stark.