• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
MOD EDIT: Stop bickering over whether this is a new game or not and get back on topic.

Character Videos

Official Site

I'm completely stunned. Looking at an absolute masterpiece right here.

Every character is back. Yes,
EVERY.
LAST.
ONE.
C71oC8j.jpg

Awesome boxart.

It is a NEW GAME:
https://www.gameinformer.com/e3-201...y-ultimate-is-a-new-smash-bros-and-not-a-port

Last edited:

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
It's also build on the Unreal engine. Bit of a surprise to be honest. Would have expected the game to launch earlier too.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sakurai just pulled his dick out and slapped everyone around. Holy fuck.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's... pretty late in the holiday sales cycle. I'm sure it will be huge and Switch will do extremely well for December, though.

SuperSonic

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone adamant that this was a brand new Smash and not just a deluxe version looking pretty silly right now. 2 characters does not make a sequel.

ShinRPGamer

Nov 4, 2017
Lyn and Waluigi shafted to Assist trophy hell. Hype took a massive downturn after that. Can't even make fun of Ridley fans anymore. Roster additions mean nothing to me now,

Gratz Ridley fans. Your boy finally got in

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sooooooo happy they went with the "take Smash 4 Wii U and add to it" instead of redoing everything. It let them add EVERYTHING to Smash instead of having to cut a bunch to add a few new characters with shinier models. Can't wait for Ridley, they finally realised that he can be any size just like Kirby and DK and Bowser.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo's fall looking quite bare right now. Other than Pokémon and Smash, not much.

That July-October stretch is especially bad.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Later then I hoped. But maybe better cause its close to holiday time.

javiergame4

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly wasn't impressed with it. I know I'll get hate for it but looks like a smash 4.5 with more characters.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
RIDLEY MADE IT GUYS, WE DID IT! Even Daisy did, at least Memoryman must be happy.
And Bomberman Assisst trophy wtf?!

Status
Not open for further replies.