Do you think Incineroar still have a shot at making in Smash Bros as playable character?

• Yes

Votes: 375 55.7%
  • No

Votes: 298 44.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Who says anything about a boxed themed avatar ;)

Honestly it feels like if this whole thing is based around boxes, it would be fair to inflict those who didn't get it right with a box-theme punishment. I know if I was somehow wrong, I'd want this as my avatar.

cc34d68e2c6b56ee534489c0973b7eb5.jpg

Hell, I would even add text on the box or the cup that says, "I lost an avatar bet about boxes." Of course if we do find out there are more than two, I'll be happy to write something along the lines of "I thought there were only going to be two more characters revealed."

Either/or, but but would be a fun avatar to throw at someone (or even me).

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
half the forum having incineroar avatars...geez.

*Gets flashbacks to the January Direct*

8PeVTmU.gif

Do we really want to recreate the carnage of what happened that day?

Personally myself, I'd be all for making a Incine-Chibi-Roar to help spread the carnage. Wouldn't be the cleanest looking image, but it would be fun. ^__^

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Update to the

Reset era number of character left bet (Avatar bet):

#teamjust2:

yuoke
Choppasmith
Platy
memoryman3
Farrac
Zubz

#teammorethan2:

Mewshuji
ShinobiBK
Clefargle
Pancracio17
Lord Vatek
TheCed
Lady Bow
jack_package_200
Tansut
BGBW
Wil Grieve
MexM
RailWays
theotherMittens
CloverNotes
MoonGirard
Shayla
Armite
Giga Man
Geno
Lbbaker
Monolithsoft
Byakura
Toño
MondoMega
Masozi
V_ac
Sponge
chrisPjelly
Dyle
kyo2004
GiantBreadbug
mas8705
L Thammy
DrArchon
TimeFire
LoboRudas
Okabe
wildvine47
Terraforce
Angst
nopressue
woopWOOP
RomanceDawn
Brock Reiher
Chauzu
Psychonaut
Axass
alexi52
Donizetty
Phizax
TheGamingNewsGuy
DimitriLH
RockmanBN
Odeko
Weiss
TurtleHead
FiXalaS

Remember, echos do count, this is the base game and you are allowed to either switch teams or opt out (until a leak or direct comes, more than the ken leak will count) e.g incineroar.

If any of these update post is after your post and I did not Include you or I put you in the wrong team, then please PM to add you in (same goes for if you want to opt out or anything like that).

(If you are asking when I post these update posts, whenever usually and before I sleep)
I wanted to be more careful about doing an avatar bet but I'm all in on TeamMoreThanTwo

I'm thinking the promotional materials are just going to be focused on the Smash Direct so it would be easier to prevent leaks and the European and American SEs having the similar roster previews and the Tour banner not including Isabelle is making me think that's the case. So I'm all in get me on that list.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope #teammorethan2 wins just so I don't have to put half of Smash Era on ignore for two weeks.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like Incineroar more then Decidueye to be honest.

The archer just comes across as a more "generically badass" design. The wrestling gimmick is just more amusing to me.

Primarina beats them both however.

drclaw411

Mar 22, 2018
Update to the

Reset era number of character left bet (Avatar bet):

#teamjust2:

yuoke
Choppasmith
Platy
memoryman3
Farrac
Zubz

#teammorethan2:

Mewshuji
ShinobiBK
Clefargle
Pancracio17
Lord Vatek
TheCed
Lady Bow
jack_package_200
Tansut
BGBW
Wil Grieve
MexM
RailWays
theotherMittens
CloverNotes
MoonGirard
Shayla
Armite
Giga Man
Geno
Lbbaker
Monolithsoft
Byakura
Toño
MondoMega
Masozi
V_ac
Sponge
chrisPjelly
Dyle
kyo2004
GiantBreadbug
mas8705
L Thammy
DrArchon
TimeFire
LoboRudas
Okabe
wildvine47
Terraforce
Angst
nopressue
woopWOOP
RomanceDawn
Brock Reiher
Chauzu
Psychonaut
Axass
alexi52
Donizetty
Phizax
TheGamingNewsGuy
DimitriLH
RockmanBN
Odeko
Weiss
TurtleHead
FiXalaS

Remember, echos do count, this is the base game and you are allowed to either switch teams or opt out (until a leak or direct comes, more than the ken leak will count) e.g incineroar.

If any of these update post is after your post and I did not Include you or I put you in the wrong team, then please PM to add you in (same goes for if you want to opt out or anything like that).

(If you are asking when I post these update posts, whenever usually and before I sleep)
What does the losing side have to change it's avatar to?

Armite

Mar 30, 2018
I'd much rather the Pokémon rep turned out to be Decidueye than Incineroar, especially since a fully evolved Grass starter is missing from the roster. We'd also finally be getting a Ghost-type in there, but oh well. Vergeben's been a bit too reliable to dismiss.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
It's been 2 weeks lol

Isabelle was confirmed two weeks ago?! It's felt like a month! 75 days can pass by fast enough!

Wonder if we will see gameplay of characters we haven't seen in action yet. Seeing your icon reminded me that we haven't exactly seen any Pichu action outside of the small snippits here and there.

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
remember when they revealed Brawl at E3 and then didn't really tell us anything about it until like a year later

count your blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.