• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which character do you predicted that we would get SquareEnix character that isn't from FF and SMRPG

• Sora from Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 324 37.7%
  • Crono from Chrono Trigger

Votes: 271 31.5%
  • Lara Croft from Tomb Raider

Votes: 97 11.3%
  • Erdrick/Loto from Dragon Quest

Votes: 168 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
We know a Pokémon reveal is coming this week. Masuda is on Pokénchi to showcase the latest game news. Pokénchi is up to date with all the Let's Go goings on.

Now, that would make us think it could be like the Mega Kangaskhan/Gyarados trailer of a few weeks back. The difference is that this time it's not labelled as World Exclusive, which implies that the news will come sooner.

Question is, will it be a random news drop or be part of a Direct? That, I do not know.

I know nothing of Smash

Do you think the Let's Go news coming this weekend could tie in to the Ultra Reward for Go being announced on the 10th?

qq more

Oct 25, 2017
newwww direct with 7 info

-incineroar confirmed for let's go, he's the 3rd version
-icinceoar confirmed to host the direct
-icncnernrner in smash
-decidueye also in smash
-and primarina too
-idk where else to put this
-sfsjgdjg

CoL

Oct 25, 2017
Things are slowing down. We need the rumored direct to become real this week.
That or at least have Phil Spencer make an inocent tweet about how much he loves his switch to have everyone go insane overanalyzing it and have Banjo/Steve/Master Chief leaks show up.

drclaw411

Mar 22, 2018
I have a theory that spirits isn't the name of a game mode, but the name of a menu. The menu would be based on the spirits of the past games. The menu would entail four icons:

• Super Smash Bros
• Super Smash Bros Melee
• Super Smash Bros Brawl
• Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U

Clicking on each of those icons would open either a drop-down or entirely new menu. 64 would feature all new maps for break the targets, race to the finish, and board the platforms. Melee would feature a brand new version of Melee's adventure mode. Brawl is the big one, with a brand new full subspace emissary style story mode. Smash 4 includes new versions of Smash Run and Smash Tour. That's my theory anyway.

I'll wait now to be quoted and told why I'm an idiot.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It might as well just be Incineroar this time. The more we get new, actual good characters, the more disappointing it'll be when the buff cat is actually unveiled.

Remember Me

Apr 3, 2018
Spain
I have a theory that spirits isn't the name of a game mode, but the name of a menu. The menu would be based on the spirits of the past games. The menu would entail four icons:

• Super Smash Bros
• Super Smash Bros Melee
• Super Smash Bros Brawl

Clicking on each of those icons would open either a drop-down or entirely new menu. 64 would feature all new maps for break the targets, race to the finish, and board the platforms. Melee would feature a brand new version of Melee's adventure mode. Brawl is the big one, with a brand new full subspace emissary style story mode. Smash 4 includes new versions of Smash Run and Smash Tour. That's my theory anyway.

You're not an idiot but I think that'd be too much work, I hope you were right but I don't see it happening.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017

• Super Smash Bros
• Super Smash Bros Melee
• Super Smash Bros Brawl

A new Adventure mode AND a new story mode? Ehhhh.... I don't think so.

wedl

Oct 26, 2017

• Super Smash Bros
• Super Smash Bros Melee
• Super Smash Bros Brawl

personally i think if there were any returning minigames they'd be in games + more

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

• Super Smash Bros
• Super Smash Bros Melee
• Super Smash Bros Brawl

So, essentially you don't believe your theory and just want to see the responses to it?

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Suzuho_SS_SR%2B.png

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
look at her

she is in absolute bliss that she became a sun

live life like an idol becoming the sun

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
Is the direct this week thing coming from somewhere reliable or are people just saying it's going to happen just because?

Status
Not open for further replies.