• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
e0ZMkxX.png
I love how this meme evolved with the DLC.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I would say 90% chance box theory kencineroar is it

10% chance we get more then that

Geno will probably be the dlc tease character

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
You guys ready for the epic leak?

Dqy2mSvU4AAOoIs.jpg

Dqy2qTeV4AA77s9.jpg

This was from a Smash 4 mod that I played at a convention, I was impressed lol.

drclaw411

Mar 22, 2018
If they only show Ken and Furry on Thursday it will be the...ultimate...hype deflation.

The fact that those two are last doesn't mean the roster is worse. Would the roster itself be better if, say, Incineroar was swapped with Ridley and Ken was swapped with Dark Samus? Does closing the roster with the more wanted characters somehow make the exact same roster better?

Personally, I'm excited to see Ken and Incineroar jnnaction, and I'm happy for the people who were hoping for them. I'm also very excited that Inkling, Ridley, and K Rool are playable. Them being announced earlier doesn't make them less hype.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Xenoblade 2 came out in 2017. Unless you're counting Torna as separate from Xenoblade 2. (Are you counting Torna as a separate entry?)
It came out so late in 2017 I consider it a viable for GotY 2018. Most outlets would have chosen their GotY by the time it came out and it took a fair few months to finish it completely anyway. Torna is just the icing on the cake to seal the deal.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
  • 69 - Isaac
  • 70 - Incineroar
  • 71 - Geno
  • 72 - Sora
  • 38e - Shadow
  • 60e - Ken
Mach Rider is an Assist Trophy, Chorus Kids and Banjo are nowhere to be seen.

I'd take it.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I just hope that come Thursday everyone gets someone they can say whoa or YES or even i'm interested kind of reveal. We may not all get our most wanted but I'm sure we all will still get nothing but sheer enjoyment come the direct. Stay motivated everyone

OcICCuC.jpg

Soralight8

Oct 25, 2017
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I wanna line the pieces up—yours and mine.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Pieces = Pieces of Star Road that has been broken

EDIT: Wait, I forgot that those were actually called Star Pieces. I thought I was just saying words.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
So do they save the "Big Reveal" at the end or start with it? Part of me likes to think that as big as K. Rool's reveal was, Castlevania stole the show (and likely would have had they not leaked the song).

So if say someone Geno were to get announced on Thursday, would it have a bigger impact to show it right at the start of the show? or at the end when you are ready to wrap things up?

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I wanna line the pieces up—yours and mine.

TMNWaX.gif

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.