What do you think of IntelliHeath's Halloween avatar?

• Great choice! Duck Season ftw!

Votes: 106 24.6%
  • Creepy! Remove it ASAP!

Votes: 97 22.5%
  • Don't Care...

Votes: 228 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
Getting Banjo 1, GoldenEye and Perfect Dark would be good. But they do not need Rare.
Mario 64 and OoT alone are considered GOAT still to this day by a lot of people.
Then you have Paper Mario, Majora's Mask, Wave Race, F-Zero X, Star Fox 64, Sin & Punishment, Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros, Pokémon Stadium, Kirby 64, 1080°... And I'm not even talking about third party games such as Ogre Battle for instance.
You guys are overreacting with your "no Rare then no good N64 mini" lol. I can get that you don't want a N64 mini without Banjo ! But it doesn't mean it would be "dead" or "bad" without Rare.
Pokémon Stadium without connectivity to the Gen 1 games is pointless. Unless the N64 Classic is able to connect to the Pokémon Bank, I doubt it will ever include those games.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
An N64 Classic that doesn't include GoldenEye would be pointless to me personally, but even if Rare games were on board it would still be impossible since the Bond license is screwed.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, sure, there are enough non-Rare games to fill up a hypothetical N64 Classic, but the Rare games were popular enough that Nintendo helped with publishing and marketing back in the day. They are a huge part of what people consider the N64 core catalogue. There would be a very big void in the platform if they weren't there.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo must've decided to release the N64 Mini next year to let the Switch get all the breathing room it needed.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was gonna write some Gruntila rhymes for some Smash characters because I so think they'd go with that IF Banjo gets in (how'd the Japanese version handle it?), but then I realized I can't rhyme.

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder Red is Wonder Dead

Groose got the noose

Incineroar is an Incinesnore

HWVx.gif

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What happened to the other thread? I just woke up.
Some insiders were talking about how they were getting harassed everywhere even on Era and I guess the staff thought it would be better to do their part in trying to mitigate the madness especially with how we weren't making any new breakthroughs and the growing toxicity from the complaint.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Pokemon Stadium is game that ages like milk
It was cool at the time but its trash now

The Pokemon N64 spinoff that holds up is Pokemon Snap the GOAT

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Another thing we haven't been giving enough attention is the poorly covered up SnapChat name, he had to have intentionally upped the transparency for the name to have shown through the black. Seems like the leaker wanted us to find that disused LinkedIn.

From Smashboards.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Another thing we haven't been giving enough attention is the poorly covered up SnapChat name, he had to have intentionally upped the transparency for the name to have shown through the black. Seems like the leaker wanted us to find that disused LinkedIn.

From Smashboards.
This was a theory already pondered. The question is why would it matter when a regular picture would've sufficed.

Phil Good

Apr 25, 2018
Insiders can be full of shit. Remember when the September direct was delayed and LKD said that "when you see the direct it will be very clear which game it is that caused the delay" and guess what, turns out there was nothing of that nature in the direct... She later claimed she was talking about city skylines but the city skylines trailer was 0% sensitive.

Sometimes these people say things based on what they think is safe to say to preserve their reputation but without actual grounds

Status
Not open for further replies.