What do you think of IntelliHeath's Halloween avatar?

• Great choice! Duck Season ftw!

Votes: 106 24.6%
  • Creepy! Remove it ASAP!

Votes: 97 22.5%
  • Don't Care...

Votes: 228 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just announced it today Nintendo. We don't need to wait only 24 hours before. If it's thursday announce it today. I don't mind knowing days early.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Btw I'm sure the direct will be Thursday announced in Wednesday

I know what sakurai said but he doesn't control the Nintendo marketing department they say when directs get released alongside the really higher ups

Though I assume sakurai does get a say

I just think it will be announced in the traditional direct way

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that's why King K. Rool got in... remember his last appearance in a DKC game?
The Donkey Kong brand is stronger than ever and he's still considered the ostensible antagonist of the series, even when he hasn't been in the recent games.

Adding him in Smash is going to mean a lot more for the future of the franchise, as K. Rool stands a decent chance of returning full time in the DK games now.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Well the image is so low quality that isn't it possible he literally pasted an image of Banjo onto an existing printed banner? IIRC no part of Banjo's art in that leak appears to be covered by any other character.

Greninja's tongue is covering Banjo, and you can also see empty space beneath him. Definitely not just a quick paste job.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Btw I'm sure the direct will be Thursday announced in Wednesday

I know what sakurai said but he doesn't control the Nintendo marketing department they say when directs get released alongside the really higher ups

Though I assume sakurai does get a say

I just think it will be announced in the traditional direct way
Why can't they announce it today though? Why wait a day before. I know they always announced it a day or two before so what I'm asking is out of reality

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I think golden sun 4 will happen soon

After Camelot is done with Mario golf switch what will they have to do?

Last gen they made Mario tennis 3ds
Then golf
Then tennis for wii u

Then moved on to tennis for switch

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly think people need to tempered their expectations for some characters here. Since I see some people are being drunken with certain characters due to leaks giving out the false hopes. I just hate to see y'all being disappointed.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Donkey Kong brand is stronger than ever and he's still considered the ostensible antagonist of the series, even when he hasn't been in the recent games.

Adding him in Smash is going to mean a lot more for the future of the franchise, as K. Rool stands a decent chance of returning full time in the DK games now.
Can we talk about how his reveal trailer was so good? Damn that was really amazing, especially the end going all in on DBZ style colliding punch with a explosion (in this case of air).

Also DK has some of the best OST in this game so far DAMN just take a look at this

JoeInky

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly think people need to tempered their expectations for some characters here. Since I see some people are being drunken with certain characters due to leaks giving out the false hopes. I just hate to see y'all being disappointed.

General rule is people are going to be disappointed whatever the case, it's more fun to let go and swerve into it unless you're a child who lashes out and harasses other people if things don't go their way. in which case yeah, temper your expectations if you can't handle a videogame not doing what you want.

Again, anything new in the past 4 hours?

Someone already replied no to you.

GiantBreadbug

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
General rule is people are going to be disappointed whatever the case, it's more fun to let go and swerve into it unless you're a child who lashes out and harasses other people if things don't go their way. in which case yeah, temper your expectations if you can't handle a videogame not doing what you want.

Basically this

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
People keep sneaking Sora into the "realistic" list of newcomers, and I really don't see it. He's almost never been rumored.

Oct 27, 2017
Alright I'm back after being gone for 12 hours. Can someone clarify if I got this right? Basically the Lloyd Irving rumor thing is outdated and we're back to debating between the banner and Incineroar?

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017

Someone already replied no to you.

I wouldn't be so concerned if I'm confident that y'all could handle it. But here I am being concerned because I know some people here might project their angers toward to another members, insiders or Sakurai. It have been happened for last few times.

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
Neither was Cloud or Bayonetta. I don't think we can really count him out as unrealistic.

I'm struggling with this logic. What I'm saying is that we've heard Ken and Incineroar in many circles. They'd be the closest thing we have to "realistic" possibilities. Sora has never really been rumored, so to include him with the other two is a stretch.

I'm not saying he can't happen, it's just that he's not really on the radar.

Gardog

Apr 17, 2018
Guys the banner is real. You couldn't see the frog's tongue and now you can. What more is there? Insider knowledge cannot explain this away.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm struggling with this logic. What I'm saying is that we've heard Ken and Incineroar in many circles. They'd be the closest thing we have to "realistic" possibilities. Sora has never really been rumored, so to include him with the other two is a stretch.
What I'm saying is neither Cloud or Bayonetta were rumored. Cloud leaked the day before reveal, but it was kept tightly under wraps by people in the know and didn't spread. Bayonetta didn't leak, period.

Xwing

This guy are sick of the unshakeable slayer
Nov 11, 2017

I will never understand this attitude. Why the hell do people care if strangers on the internet are disappointed for 15 minutes and then move on with their lives? Let them get hype and have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.