• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you a believer for us getting a General Direct in January 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 258 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad someone has almost dropped the trophy already, it's a good sign that Reggie will come in and drop some bombs

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
Somebody please make sure to @ me if a smash character gets announced. I'm stuck at work

Or if they announce Ouendan 3

Aug 12, 2019
Well, regardless of what happens tonight, it's been an honor serving in the trenches of speculation with y'all. I'm very glad that I started posting on here, and while I know can be a bit of an ass sometimes, I do love this little SmashERA community and have enjoyed all of my time here. Honestly, I'm way more excited to see people posting on here than anywhere else Smash related.

I really hope some people walk away very happy tonight, and honestly, I feel that excitement of a new Smash character and there is just no way I won't love who we end up see being revealed because I just love this game too much to ever seriously be mad and especially not at anyone else for their preferences. I may disagree, but you all are genuinely great.

Let's see what happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.