Which month do you predict the next Nintendo Direct to happen? (Direct as The General Direct)

• August

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • September

Votes: 219 76.8%
  • October

Votes: 51 17.9%
  • November

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly? I think Crash has gotten a little too much love around here lately, lol.

tenor.gif

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Yeah how'd that work out for Luminary, Solo, and Eight? Or Female Erdrick?
Still, we got the DQ Hero (which included Erdrick), even if it wasn't exactly what he heard. You'd think that Tansut would have gotten some sort of mention for 2B or Geno.

Because of that, I'm of the opinion that Hero is the end of the road for Square-Enix characters in the Fighters Pass.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm Byleth to your Geno.

Suddenly everything has become clear to me.

Still, we got the DQ Hero (which included Erdrick), even if it wasn't exactly what he heard. You'd think that Tansut would have gotten some sort of mention for 2B or Geno.

Because of that, I'm of the opinion that Hero is the end of the road for Square-Enix characters in the Fighters Pass.

I'm saying Tansut isn't some infallible god and that it's okay to talk about 2B.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I'm more interested the Byleth then I was in Corrin circa Smash 4 at this point so I wouldn't even be mad.

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
Character #4 is actually Edlegard, Claude, Dimitri & Byleth all at once
they work like pokemon trainer

"We couldn't pick just one, so we worked hard to implement all four! It's incredible value!" - Sakurai

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Character #4 is actually Edlegard, Claude, Dimitri & Byleth all at once
they work like pokemon trainer

"We couldn't pick just one, so we worked hard to implement all four! It's incredible value!" - Sakurai
Can he go back in time to add Professor Kukui with Decidueye, Incineroar and Primarina?

:(

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
*correction; you need to pull off a successful counter to change characters. How are they supposed to come in without a proper opening?
When you successfully block the attack, the next character in line will charge in to follow up, each one functions a little differently!
Claude fires an arrow from across the screen before appearing, which can hit people even outside your range
Edlegard smashes down with her axe, causing the opponent to be buried briefly
Dimitri is a strong forward thrust, doubling as recovery in a pinch
Byleth applies a small witch time effect to the entire field, could this be the fabled "Divine Pulse"?!

Status
Not open for further replies.