• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Would Ridley finally become playable character?

• Yes!!

Votes: 294 40.9%
  • No!!

Votes: 135 18.8%
  • Enough with Ridley discussion

Votes: 290 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
1 minute Smash trailer and 44 minutes of Sakurai explaining why he decided to put Goku in Smash

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
55672b4ffd2cb9eb068b456a.png
Farfetch'd confirmed.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Reggie will reveal he's still secretly the puppet master of Pizza Hut and he's bringing back the Bigfoot Pizza

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
The easier easier solution is to not have a strong pee impulse.

Not having to go unless you actively think about it 90% of the time is a real Smasher's skillset.
This is why I always lose at tourneys, I got the other guy on the ropes and I'm about to KO but then I'm like "BRB GOTTA PEE"

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
They've invited a ton of people lately.

Bunch of Smash 4 players and a few Melee too. Also tournament organizers.

IronWarrior94

Jun 1, 2018
Forty-five tense minutes of Ridley fans everywhere holding their full bladders, praying that they don't need to make a toilet run while the trailer they most want to see finally plays.
Man it's going to be 45 tense minutes of Ridley fans praying for Ridley to be revealed during the presentation. Hoping to God that 14(?) years of dedication will finally pay off.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
What if the event is only 45 minutes long because Sakurai is constantly stopping for pee breaks?

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I return from a self loathing Dark Souls 3 session to find y'all talking about piss? well at least it's something different.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If Pig Ganon was a playable character, what would the catchphrase be on his splash card, as if he was revealed in Smash 4?

Deleted member 42221

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Last predictions
- Nicki Minaj is in Smash
- Ridley is in Smash
- There is going to be a third party character
- There will be 1 dab in the direct

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
I guess Sakurai really wants me to watch the Direct

My boss just filpped my Schedule and I ended up having Tuesday off lol

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
when you throw a teammate it should have a different animation where it looks more like you boosted them intentionally in one direction

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
How early should I show up at the Belasco for the tournament Tuesday morning? The attendee info just said there are only 405 badges, it's first come first serve, and to show up early.
How early?

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Nice! What are your hopes and dreams for Smash?
Hopes: Cloud returns. Ryu returns. Everybody returns honestly. Team no Cuts.

Music selection on any stage. Would be cool to have Xenoblade music anywhere.
Better single player stuff.
Structure Classic mode different then Wii U's. Didn't like the board thing.

Cut veterans to return. At least some should.
Newcomers: Paper Mario, Lyn, Dixie, or Isaac to get in. Those are my most wanted. I'm cool with anyone tho, I don't hate anybody.

Dream: Master Chief to get in lol
I had no idea Sakurai had that kind of power!
That man has a big ego and wants all eyes on him as he wins E3. Clearly that's his plan.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I mean, it's always Tuesday during regular work hours, but the past 2 years my job wasn't open on Tuesdays so I could still catch it live. Going to need a media blackout leaving work.

Deleted member 42221

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
I've gotten the results for my "best Smash thread user" poll...

and the winner is...

EVERYONE!

You're all so amazing, and before the chaos of E3 I just wanted to say you've been great and pleasant to hang out with and talk about Smash with.

Status
Not open for further replies.