Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbone5189

Succ-essor
Mar 25, 2020
If the speculation about how Brush get's their info ends up being legit, then it's possible that leaks could only turn up tomorrow (tuesday). Though yeah, if you're trying to avoid them, being cautious starting today is probably the better way.

Imagine Doug Bowser blasting the other events: "That's it for our E³. We've brought a lot of stuff that is exciting, but for all those who don't like our content and are still sad about E³, here's one thing for you ... Elden Ring again."

Hehehehe.

*LAZY*

As i was watching the trailer with my wife next to me she pointed at Rabbid Rosalina and said: "Oh look, it's you, as a little female rabbit thing with a little crown!"

It's always good to see when a married couple knows each other so well 😊

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
I'm thinking that Brushie will eventually get caught if he keeps this up because I know for sure Capcom aren't happy that their presentations got leaked.

Also, I have a feeling they could have leaked Nintendo'ss presentation earlier, but they are probably worried about the Nintendo Ninjas lol.
Looking at the history post, all the Capcom leaks got DMCAed. Still there's a chance the guy will leak all third party games for the Direct. I just don't know how the guy does it.

Summerof69

Aug 10, 2020
Have you been discussing the utter lack of bigger 3rd party Switch games during this E3 so far (other than M+R, of course)?

Do you think that Ubisoft, Square and others cut out reveals that were Pro-related, or was this always gonna be such a dry E3 3rd-party-wise for us?

Last edited:

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Looking at the history post, all the Capcom leaks got DMCAed. Still there's a chance the guy will leak all third party games for the Direct. I just don't know how the guy does it.
He probably has backend access, or knows someone who has backend access, to Youtube and/or Twitter and can see scheduled videos/tweets.

Similar thing happened last year when someone leaked literally everything from every conference until Nintendo sent their lawyers

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
He probably has backend access, or knows someone who has backend access, to Youtube and/or Twitter and can see scheduled videos/tweets.

Similar thing happened last year when someone leaked literally everything from every conference until Nintendo sent their lawyers
I assume you're referring to Sabi right? Wasn't that Nintendo lawyer thing a lie/fake because Sabi didn't have any information or leaks for Nintendo? Everything else though was leaked by them.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah this is the important point. I don't think we'll see Prime 4 yet, but that still leaves Nintendo with previously-announced, major titles to talk about - Pokemon Legends as well as Zelda, Splatoon 3, and Bayonetta 3, for example. The number of rumoured and potential reveals is also high - not only Metroid or Mario Party, but things like Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, Donkey Kong, and Kirby are all possible. Smaller franchises like WarioWare and Style Savvy could turn up. More Zelda remasters could turn up. EPD 9's next game could finally show.

We're definitely not going to get all of that, but the odds of there being a few good things are decent.

Yeah I'm not really expecting Prime 4 either, but it's still not out of the realm of possibility to see a trailer. I just mentioned it because it's already been announced =)

There's really a ton of possible reveals and obviously we wont see all of them tomorrow, I just mentioned a couple that seems somewhat likely. I get that people are trimming down their expectations due to obvious reasons but I feel there's a good chance we will get to see quite a bit of nice games and hopefully everyone get's a piece of the pie.

If I was to see one of Donkey Kong, Metroid, Xenoblade, Bayonetta 3or BotW2 with a 2021 release.. that's a win for me.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't recall what Nate's take on this was, but we heard rumors of third party exclusives for Switch Pro coming. If Switch Pro makes it this year could we see maybe one or two of these Switch Pro exclusive (not coming to OG Switch) games this holiday then? I'd think anything exclusive won't come until next year.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
I'd just like it to be tomorrow. Take out and the Direct with friends followed by some local MH Rise awaits.

Jun 2, 2019
Who's ready to see this tomorrow?

I've realized that i had my mainline Mario fix for a while. SM64, Sunshine, Galaxy and Oddisey, not to mention Bowser's fury (wich i hasn't purchased yet) so a Oddisey 2 announcement would do nothing for me.

In this stage of the Switch's life i'm ready for Nintendo to bring back some old IPs as they did with the Wii, i'm aching for something of the size and importance of Punch Out, they're the only ones who could bring back a 2 button gameplay franchise while keeping the same basic gameplay and still make it a hit.

Or, well, fuck everything. Excite Truck, bring back Excite Truck for the love of Palutena.

ozeiyo

Feb 12, 2020
Can't wait to see RE:Outrage looking great in trailers and people who don't own a switch argue it's running on a pro because surely switch games can't look this good.

Aether

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah, that's where I'm hoping Nintendo delivers compared to what we've seen so far, which was rather underwhelming indeed.
Im kinda getting worried. If we have seen such a weak japan showing this e3, maybe its all japan studios that just struggled way more then western ones (work culture), and with that nintendo also had a problem?
I expect Nintendo to have a decent showing tomorrow but the revelation that 2020 was always meant to be light definitely deflated some of my hype for this year's first party output. For most of last year I was hoping that we'd get to see the "big guns" that were meant for 2020 this year until I found that there were never any in the first place lmao. (Ended up being the worst year for first party releases for my tastes) What we've heard over the past months is worrisome because there's a real possibility that key software for 2021 will be pushed to next year.

So now we're going into H2 with very little to go on: Skyward Sword HD and the Pokémon remakes are the only announced games and neither has had a strong enough showing for me so far. The rumoured WWHD and TPHD rereleases are disappointing. There's a ton of rumours of varying credibility, some exciting and realistic, others less so.

I'm just glad that H1 was pretty strong for me already and there's some exciting third party releases coming in the next months. But I can see how it's difficult to stay positive after the disappointing 2020.
You're at the point where i kind awas last summer, and people where atacking me for being so pessimistic.
i still expect 1 or 2 good releases this year, but so far is was rather...slow. And yeah, 2020 was the worst year in a long time.
People mention stuff like SS and The remakes...and im thinking: those there? in my shelf? give me 10 minutes and i could be playing those. why should i wait with anticipation months for a remaster/remake? this are not "big guns" or "exciting", just because they are big franchises. especially with the way they are ported (SS was the worst 3D zelda, talked enough about that, not interested in replaying if no restructuring of the whole game happens, and the remakes...yeah, people where dissapointed enough by them)

For me H1 had...kinda snap, but it felt (by the review of a friend, i belive in heir assesment) as if its not worth the full price, some aspects are wors then the first, some are better, overall its fine...but not a bombshell.

Im actually confused that there are still no more concrete leaks/hintings going on, 30 hours before the direct.

Adhrast

Jan 17, 2018
Can't wait to see RE:Outrage looking great in trailers and people who don't own a switch argue it's running on a pro because surely switch games can't look this good.

Yup. Capcom are great at optimization when they want, I still remember the absolute awe I felt while playing Revelations on the 3DS. I still don't know how it was possible to achieve that.

RevoDave

Banned
Apr 17, 2021
Im kinda getting worried. If we have seen such a weak japan showing this e3, maybe its all japan studios that just struggled way more then western ones (work culture), and with that nintendo also had a problem?

You're at the point where i kind awas last summer, and people where atacking me for being so pessimistic.
i still expect 1 or 2 good releases this year, but so far is was rather...slow. And yeah, 2020 was the worst year in a long time.
People mention stuff like SS and The remakes...and im thinking: those there? in my shelf? give me 10 minutes and i could be playing those. why should i wait with anticipation months for a remaster/remake? this are not "big guns" or "exciting", just because they are big franchises. especially with the way they are ported (SS was the worst 3D zelda, talked enough about that, not interested in replaying if no restructuring of the whole game happens, and the remakes...yeah, people where dissapointed enough by them)

For me H1 had...kinda snap, but it felt (by the review of a friend, i belive in heir assesment) as if its not worth the full price, some aspects are wors then the first, some are better, overall its fine...but not a bombshell.

Im actually confused that there are still no more concrete leaks/hintings going on, 30 hours before the direct.
Well here we have the doom cycle starting.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
I hope we see Dragon Quest III remake tomorrow with a release date attached to it.
Square Enix could redeem themselves a little with a good presence in tomorrow's Direct. I could see Dragon Quest X Offline getting confirmed for an international release and being published by Nintendo in 2022. I'd love to see more of DQ 3 - and get a release window and Switch confirmation - but I'm not sure on that just yet.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A brand new 2D Zelda isn't discussed much as a possibility for this holiday. I guess because Links Awakening released 2 years ago.

Aether

Jan 6, 2018
Well here we have the doom cycle starting.
which is not my goal. i dont say it has to be that way, it was just a thought.
What i dont think, is that it will be a full on blowout like some expect, just because 2020 was so weak.
I hope we have a solid showing, since im 90% confident that they wont show everything if they dont show the pro, to keep something for the pro reveal.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how they feel about MH Rise lol.

Looks like they still don't understand.

E:

Btw. See! I told you guys that World's success would lead to bad decision within other japanese third parties.

I'm pretty sure Tales of Arise will be the next that fails to "World-break-out" and just sell around the same level of previous ones on top of having higher dev cost.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think if the rumors were concrete that DK was a 3D game people would feel a lot better about this holiday. The 3D makes a big difference in people's mindset.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As a Switch and XSX owner, I have no idea how I'm going to play all of the Gamepass games plus whatever surprises Nintendo has in store for this fall.

Aether

Jan 6, 2018
I think if the rumors were concrete that DK was a 3D game people would feel a lot better about this holiday. The 3D makes a big difference in people's mindset.
which makes sense.
we had 2d. same with kirby. it is time. with mario, we are used to 3d every few years, but the other platformers of theirs are kinda perpetually stuck in 2d

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017
I don't recall what Nate's take on this was, but we heard rumors of third party exclusives for Switch Pro coming. If Switch Pro makes it this year could we see maybe one or two of these Switch Pro exclusive (not coming to OG Switch) games this holiday then? I'd think anything exclusive won't come until next year.

He said on his podcast that the Pro exclusives he knew about were 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.