• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The website states the full site is coming soon. Maybe after the switch mini is announced tomorrow?

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Do I remember the date I last saw my family? Why, yes, yes I do remember.

ika

Oct 27, 2017
MAD, Spain
They tweeted that just because they're going to publish the FY19-20 release pdf tomorrow and it'd be weird to unveil the date that way.

I hope a new trailer/full website follows after this...

SamWilson

Alt account
Banned
Mar 14, 2019
tenor.gif

Sorry, I don't live and die by Nintendo Directs. I barely watch half of them.

Oct 27, 2017
Well they could release that Switch Mini on that day too. Could do an E3 Direct where they say "available in 2 weeks"

June-July is packed for me

6/21 CTR
6/25 Judgment
6/28 SMM2
7/26 Wolfenstein Cyberpilot and New Blood, Fire Emblem Three Houses

Really hope this budget Switch can still Switch out of box

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So right now we have:

28th June: SMM2
5th July: Nothing
12th July: Dragon Quest Builders 2
19th July: Marvel Ultimate Alliance
26th July: Fire Emblem

and there's third party stuff like God Eater 3 and AI: The Somnium Files in that timeframe too.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
So right now we have:

and there's third party stuff like God Eater 3 and AI: The Somnium Files in that timeframe too.
Even then you are missing significant games like CTR on June 21th and Wolfenstein the same day as Fire Emblem lol

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
So right now we have:

Don't forget Wolfenstein and Red Faction, they're coming in July too.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Why is everyone so convinced this is launching alongside smaller Switch revision?

Many news outlets are expecting a Mini to be announced. Eurogamer, Bloomberg, Nikkei, Wallstreet Journal all said its coming from their own individual sources. So its sounding more concrete its at least somewhat real.

The most recent report said by end of June, so people are expecting June and MM2 matches up with "end of June". But the range has been between June and Fall for release of the revision going by the rumors. So who knows

Last edited:

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
There will be a blowout before E3 you loons
You don't have an info blowout for a game launching in less than 3 weeks at E3

The earliest it ever could've launched was June 21. Way too big a game to launch the week before or the week of E3 when gaming media is at it's busiest all year

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Was hoping this game came out early June, so it didn't get much coverage at E3, but man now watch it be in your face at E3 >.<

Anyway they really need to space their release schedule better. End of June, practically July. First 6 months of this year is once again pretty weak

Smash machine

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping this game came out early June, so it didn't get much coverage at E3, but man now watch it be in your face at E3 >.<

Anyway they really need to space their release schedule better. End of June, practically July. First 6 months of this year is once again pretty weak

Smash machine

Yeah it's kind of weak

But Nintendo just had the best Q1 (in America) of any hardware maker this gen, so it didn't even matter