• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Edward Teach

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Suikoden with trophies... A suikoden game with fucking trophies. Give me suikoden 2 with trophies, and i will finally rush the game, to get clives endning/side quest done.

Suikoden 1 on ps4 with trophies = win
Suikoden 2 on ps4 with trophies = win
Suikoden 3 on ps4 with trophies = win
Suikoden 4 on ps4 with trophies = ..... win?
Suikoden 5 on ps4 with trophies = win
Suikoden 6 mainline story announced on pc, xbox, switch og playstation = Dead!

ARGH I so want this to be somthing!

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
So some Suikoden games are getting the same treatment as Castlevania Requiem then I take it. Hey, it's something! That's a centimetre less of Konami's thumb in its butt than before. One day we might even be able to see the knuckle.

Oct 25, 2017
Boy am I ready to be disappointed!!!

Tier list of wants:
Tier 1: New traditional Suikoden announced (any console, don't care)
Tier 2: Some sort of collection release for consoles
Tier 3: Anything mobile related
Tier 4 (aka shit tier): Pachinko!

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
I hope it's not Sony porting because I would rather have these games on the Switch but if it is Sony porting I'll still take it because its better than nothing.

HadesHotgun

Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy for any remasters or ports of the Murayama games, but without his involvement the series is just illegitimate fan fiction, so I would only care about a sequel that he produced or directed.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
So either Konami let Sony have more than Castlevania, or Konami is now looking at Fire Emblem Heroes and going "Wa'chu doin over there?"

BabyShams

Nov 7, 2017
Just port them all to PC please. Always wanted to play 1 and 2 and would like to replay 3 and 5

Hexer

Oct 30, 2017
Man, I'd love for Suikoden 1 & 2 to get remastered or re-released, but I have a feeling you guys are right about it probly being a Mobile game. :/

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I do not expect much from this but I am still going to be disappointed when it ends up being a mobile waifu collection game.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Remasters of 1 and 2 would be great, and a version of 5 that doesn't have constant godawful load times would be nice.

I don't necessarily want a new Suikoden, because they made it clear during the Tierkreis/Tsumugurashi era that they had no interest in continuing in the main Suikoden world because all the story baggage was alienating to new players, and now that it's been over a decade since Suikoden 5 the chances of them back pedaling on that are basically nil.

Byvar

Oct 26, 2017
I like Suikoden 1 and Suikogaiden, Suikoden 2 is my favorite game ever and as I never got the chance to play Suikoden 3 or beyond (my PS2 broke and I don't have a PS3) I will get a remaster, port or collection of any of the Suikoden games day one.
If it's a mobile or pachinko game though, I'll be disappointed. But instead it'll be nothing, and that nothingness is an even worse fate. :(

EDIT > Also if it's the PSP collections, I hope they fix the bugs. Speeding up the 108 stars credits to the point they're unreadable and the music doesn't get the chance to finish, spoiling major scenes in the game due to off-screen characters being visible, and so on. None of that please.

MrT-Tar

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm cautiously interested. I've only played I and II (III, IV, and Tierkreis are in my backlog), but I loved them both.

I've always found it odd that Suikoden V (or Tactics for that matter) never found their way onto PSN, so maybe they are getting long overdue re-releases.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Please don't be a mobile game Please don't be a mobile game Please don't be a mobile game Please don't be a mobile game Please don't be a mobile game

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Sukioden gacha here we come~

Here for the messy reveal like the one for Phantasy Star Idola

giphy.gif

Svejk

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Following Castlevania, they'll release a "No simple port" of S1 & S2 for PS4.

Oct 31, 2017
Pls release a remaster of Suikoden V it's like $80 on Amazon

I would also buy a non-choppy remaster of S3 without forced backtracking