scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
So is the SF6 OT going to be a bunch of people saying which video game characters they think are so hot or is it going to be taking about the game?

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
shadaloo-cammy-dictator_street-fighter_silo.png
Figura-Street-Fighter-IV-Cammy-Shadaloo-01.jpg

street-fighter-art-fanart.jpg
h6mmQTI.jpg
I'm actually saving for the bison statue right now it's super expensive. Didn't know Cammy had one too AHHHHHH

EccoCid

Mar 7, 2018
London
I know, it's so disappointing. Why is it set in the 1920s?

I get that SF leans heavily into cultural cliches but the last London stage was just as generic and there's so much more they could do with a London/England stage.

Even if they wanted to cram in loads of cliches and landmarks something like a bridge stage with Tower Bridge/Tower of London/St Paul's in the back all lit up cool would look awesome.
Yup a fight on millennium bridge with St Paul or Tate modern on the bg would had been awesome but I guess they need to apply for permissions etc to put those buildings in.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The idea that Cammy is some sort of vessel for Bison is why SFA3 sucks.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
Overall love the characters and what they did with them. Cammy is a standout for me, love what they did with her design and I usually am a pretty big Cammy "hater" in the sense that I never really liked where they were going with her design. I loved her in some costumes in SFV, though. Her Jill costume was a standout for me. Not only did it fit her overall gimmick, but it also gave her pants!

Her SF6 design is really cool and I LOVE what they did with her jacket to remind the player of her braids.

Lily's playstyle and moveset seems really awesome, I'm gonna test it out for sure. Not really sure about her design though. Maybe it's the lack of pants that ruins it for me, it's a pretty weird design decision I feel like.

Gief looks AMAZING! IMO it's the best Gief has looked ever. I might even try him out this time, even though it's a really longshot as I don't tend to like his playstyle much.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So her supers are just more spiral arrows/cannon strikes/cannon spikes. She looking kinda lame and basic, as cammy should I guess.

That transition from ex spiral arrow to her level 2 super looks very strange though, I'm trying to make it make sense but it really just doesn't. This is the problem when you get these fully cinematic inserts that are completely disconnected from what's going on in the actual battle.