What system are you primarily playing Street Fighter 6 on?

• PlayStation 5

Votes: 206 41.2%
  • PlayStation 4

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 46 9.2%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PC / Steam

Votes: 239 47.8%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
We're eight years removed from Street Fighter V's launch (and six years removed from the relaunch). This is no new phenomenon.
I suppose. But back then people used to whinge more about shallow surface level stuff (arcade mode, fight money for some reason, story mode) whereas nowadays there's this weird thing where people seam to be repeating stuff about gameplay matchups/character strength and tech from an "expert" position when if you know the game it's clear they're BSing or repeating the words of one specific influencer, who themselves might have been off base or stating it in an old video.

I'm not trying to gatekeep people from talking about a game they enjoy or card people for their mr before reading their posts, but the negativity is tiring sometimes.

i can just tell sometimes. 👀

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm honestly not even sure what DLC can take eyes off of SF6 for the rest of the year. Tekken 8 leaks don't suggest any big surprises. And Takeda ain't saving MK1 this year. Strive season 4 should be announced soon. And that surprise KOF DLC should be interesting.

COTW online betas will surely be in the coming months.

Maybe Riot surprises us at Evo? They finally got Valorant coming to consoles.
2XKO is already confirmed for 2025. I don't think anything short of a full release will get that much attention. Even an open beta I don't think would make a huge splash to detract from SF6. I think it might make an outsized hit with non-FGC casuals.
Capcom could've been even more than attention hog this year if Nintendo didn't have to delay the Switch 2 to next March, assuming SF6 is getting ported the system & will be ready on/around launch.

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing better than throwing out a shoryuken to contest it, it misses because he went behind you, and you eat 40%. Or with a tensenrin but since the medium tensen is so fucking slow you miss half the time.

Or even with an uppercut.

People with the automatic reactions and the dozens of hours labbing it are probably fine.

no one is spending dozens of hours labbing 5hk and demon flip.

vio55555

Apr 11, 2024
#9 in Japan on PS4 too, for all the folks asking why the game was crossgen
For sure, I think as soon as we see it on the Switch 2 and see the explosive numbers there; it's always going to be cross-gen moving forward.

Bringing it to as wide an audience as possible is so important for this game.
But bring up these stream numbers to some NA FGC they'll call you a dick rider!

View: https://youtu.be/y0MNIb2_deI?si=NEavgK0AldIBlvyl

It's really bizarre that there's a lack of community in the Fighting Game Community. We're all about the ranked ladder here. I think that puts a wall around fighting games here that says "you have to be REALLY good at fighting games or don't bother. And modern controls are for babies".

I just don't see that level of animosity in JP streams. I was watching one this morning with 5 master level players with the majority of them playing on modern controls.

We'll be fine regardless, but I hope more players are taking notes instead of handwaving away these numbers.

I think Western fans need to take a lesson from Japanese fans and the way they're embracing growing the game.

It's way better for the game to be as active as possible and to be reaching as many people as possible.

It's great to have more casuals playing the game; it's fine to use modern controls. This isn't the SF2-3/SFA days where everything was much simpler; the required mental stack is huge now to be an expert level player, so having modern controls simplifies things for beginners and makes the game accessible. There are millions of people that will try SF6 that may not have without modern controls. It's just a reality of the situation that an entry route is required now for people that aren't 30-40 years old and have been playing SF for 20+ years.

We should all want the game to reach 10-15 million people and to feel full for the next 6-7 years. That requires a lot of casual/modern players and that's good for the game. If you're a top player on the ladder, you won't see most of them anyways.

But hopefully a lot of them keep coming back for more as we all have and become better players and many shift towards classic controls. SF6 has the chance to be another SF2 level game in terms of its popularity and reach; that'd be a great outcome for the series and setup for SF7 and beyond.

Last edited:

Chorazin

Nov 13, 2017
Lancaster County, PA, USA

It's really bizarre that there's a lack of community in the Fighting Game Community. We're all about the ranked ladder here. I think that puts a wall around fighting games here that says "you have to be REALLY good at fighting games or don't bother. And modern controls are for babies".

I just don't see that level of animosity in JP streams. I was watching one this morning with 5 master level players with the majority of them playing on modern controls.

We'll be fine regardless, but I hope more players are taking notes instead of handwaving away these numbers.

This is another symptom of American internet toxicity 100%. Anything that makes a skill based thing easier or more approachable is garbage. If you're not X rank you aren't really playing the game. Ect ect.

The offline FGC community, however, is full of chill people that just wanna play, have fun, and improve each other. If you're dedicated enough to get off the couch and meet folks, you already have a way more open mind about fighting games so it makes sense to want to help other people. I got blown out at my locals and instead of making fun of me or whatever, it was all "you definitely got some skills man just gotta check X and Y and practice Z."

But the offline scene is such a minority compared to the reddit warriors, stream scrubs, and twitter trolls that it makes our overall scene look awful compared to Japan.

Last edited:

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
This is another symptom of American internet toxicity 100%. Anything that makes a skill based thing easier or more approachable is garbage. If you're not X rank you aren't really playing the game. Ect ect.
I feel this the most when people talk about tier list, meta , and balance (not just FGC but other games too.)

Some people will disregard Meta of anything but top level play. Some will disregard your opinion on the game if your low ranked.

Some people think anyone not at the upper level of ranked should not influence the Balance of the game or have opinions about character strength.

You see lots of energy similar too. "Shut up and let people who know how the game works speak" (real quote)

Some really can't grasp that 90% or more of all players are playing below the upper ranks.

Only balancing a game around top level is never the play (or visa versa)

Disregarding the opinions and experiences of 90% or more of the player base is nonsense

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Side note but that kinda toxicity really makes me feel like shit that I still can't reach masters.

I've put over 600 hours into the game and probably over a thousand hours reading and watching Videos/streams of SF6

However I still at times in my own brain feel like an imposter not qualified to talk about the game since I'm "Stuck" at diamond 3 despite all my efforts.

Chorazin

Nov 13, 2017
Side note but that kinda toxicity really makes me feel like shit that I still can't reach masters.

I've put over 600 hours into the game and probably over a thousand hours reading and watching Videos/streams of SF6

However I still at times in my own brain feel like an imposter not qualified to talk about the game since I'm "Stuck" at diamond 3 despite ally efforts.

I feel that, I'm halfway through Diamond 1 but I'mma talk about the game all day. 😂

Honestly the thing that's been helping me most is just banging my head against Master and higher ranked people in BH and learning as much as I can from the matchup. Even if I go 0-12 or whatever I took something away from the matches and when I hop on ranked things are much easier and I usually end with more LP than I started with.

Bizazedo

Oct 28, 2017

Some of it is fear. Remember, classic controls almost didn't make it into the game. It was almost all modern. Some of the hate stems from that. If Modern is too popular, why make classic?

Another bit is it *is* different playing against someone with modern controls than it is classic and there's a big difference between liking modern in that it gets new players into the game (THIS IS GREAT) versus playing against a person who knows their shit and can do insta-everything (it seems) at a single button press. This creates salt.

May 10, 2018

However I still at times in my own brain feel like an imposter not qualified to talk about the game since I'm "Stuck" at diamond 3 despite all my efforts.
You will get there. Diamond 3 was the rank that gave me the most trouble. Ranked down multiple times.

I actually stopped playing for a while and thought that would be as high as I go.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I feel that, I'm halfway through Diamond 1 but I'mma talk about the game all day. 😂

Honestly the thing that's been helping me most is just banging my head against Master and higher ranked people in BH and learning as much as I can from the matchup. Even if I go 0-12 or whatever I took something away from the matches and when I hop on ranked things are much easier and I usually end with more LP than I started with.

You will get there. Diamond 3 was the rank that gave me the most trouble. Ranked down multiple times.

I actually stopped playing for a while and thought that would be as high as I go.
I wish I didn't make my side note because what I really want people to respond to is the post above it.

vio55555

Apr 11, 2024
2XKO is already confirmed for 2025. I don't think anything short of a full release will get that much attention. Even an open beta I don't think would make a huge splash to detract from SF6. I think it might make an outsized hit with non-FGC casuals.
2XKO is interesting because it's going to fill the tag team niche that's sort of been transient the past decade. MVC basically died off with Infinite and then DB FighterZ came in but is getting up there in years and has faded in terms of attention.

I don't know that any tag team fighting game can really keep popularity right now with how strong SF/Tekken are though it'll be interesting to see how 2XKO does. With Riot behind it and F2P, it'll have a strong chance to succeed.

I think if anything it won't really compete with SF/Tekken and will attract a mostly new audience to the scene, and that can only really be good for SF/Tekken if it means more people come and give them a look.

Switch 2 release of SF6 will be huge if that happens in 2025 (before Smash would be optimal if possible) and that'd suck up most of the FG oxygen in Japan. SF6 getting Akuma/Bison now and then Terry/Mai and potentially Switch 2 and maybe Sakura in 2025? Nothing's going to take eyes off SF6 for a while.

JBoogieG

Aug 2, 2022
SW Virginia
Some of it is fear. Remember, classic controls almost didn't make it into the game. It was almost all modern. Some of the hate stems from that. If Modern is too popular, why make classic?
If you're referencing the article I think you are Nakayama mentioned they *could've* made the game all modern. Not that they were solidly considering it.

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
I feel this the most when people talk about tier list, meta , and balance (not just FGC but other games too.)

Some people will disregard Meta of anything but top level play. Some will disregard your opinion on the game if your low ranked.

Some people think anyone not at the upper level of ranked should not influence the Balance of the game or have opinions about character strength.

You see lots of energy similar too. "Shut up and let people who know how the game works speak" (real quote)

Some really can't grasp that 90% or more of all players are playing below the upper ranks.

Disregarding the opinions and experiences of 90% or more of the player base is nonsense

That's all totally fine and it's why Honda needs/needed changes. The problem is when someone like jitteryzeitgeist says a move/character is broken, someone else goes, "well here's realistic ways to deal with it", and then he goes, "nah, couldn't be me, it'll get patched." There's enough really good players here that can answer specific questions about matchups, but that's not going to actually help you if you just throw your hands up in the air and give up at the character screen.

Talk about balance/tier lists all you want, but you should also understand that tier lists don't really affect anyone but the top players. I can pretty comfortably play at a 1600 level with the characters I get to master and I've still never felt like the tiers matter to me. My worst matchups tend to be lower tier characters.

May 26, 2023
God you're an idiot
"well here's realistic ways to deal with it", and then he goes, "nah, couldn't be me, it'll get patched."

Ah yes, when I said either I'll get better or he'll get patched as the only way I'll overcome it, and my primary complaint was the amount of effort I have to spend vs theirs, this is what I really meant.

Just like the recent Ryu patch gave me the tools necessary to deal with Ed and I find the fight hella enjoyable, and I got better at fighting Luke and now find it hella enjoyable. This is how it happens.

Have you ever once talked to me in good faith?

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Switch 2 release of SF6 will be huge if that happens in 2025 (before Smash would be optimal if possible) and that'd suck up most of the FG oxygen in Japan. SF6 getting Akuma/Bison now and then Terry/Mai and potentially Switch 2 and maybe Sakura in 2025? Nothing's going to take eyes off SF6 for a while.
Smash 6 won't be until at least 2026, so Capcom has plenty of time.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
well here's realistic ways to deal with it", and then he goes, "nah, couldn't be me, it'll get patched." There's enough really good players here that can answer specific questions about matchups, but that's not going to actually help you if you just throw your hands up in the air and give up at the character screen.
I think your missing my entire point.

I'm talking about condescending assholes who are upset at or disregard anyone not high ranked.

I'm not talking about reset era I'm talking the Internet as a whole.

Talk about balance/tier lists all you want, but you should also understand that tier lists don't really affect anyone but the top players. I can pretty comfortably play at a 1600 level with the characters I get to master and I've still never felt like the tiers matter to me. My worst matchups tend to be lower tier characters.

Your kinda proving my point about disregarding other experiences.(Not in a asshole way I just think your missing what I'm saying)

We all understand any character can reach a high level, that doesn't mean a gold player can't make there own tier list or discuss how they think the game is balanced.

Meta exists outside of top level it's just a different meta ( There is actually many pocket metas based on location, rank , Other factors)

Tier lists effect pros and amateurs the same way

A tier list isn't some objective truth, it's just a Biased subject reflection on how the person or people who made it think the Meta is.

A tier list from a mid level player would look different than a top player but that doesn't make it less valid to there personal experience.

A matchup chart will also look different to different players at different levels , do to how players play using different tools more or less.

A.K.I vs Dhalsim at Gold isn't the same matchup than at Legend.

Last edited:

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Considering they have SFVI running on last gen, Im pretty sure Capcom's gonna get it ported to Switch 2. Heck, I expect them to port lots to Switch 2 just because (and Ill buy them all lol)
Definitely would monopolise FG's over in Japan if it happens... that's assuming Switch 2 is as big as most are expecting. Id welcome it... I reckon it'd really take the game to the next level, sales wise, if it shows up.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
kiaaa

Also please don't use my post as a springboard to Snipe insults at other users in a tangent not even related to my post.

What you did was pretty disrespectful imo.

Edit: Maybe I'm reading it wrong (text can obscure tone)

Last edited:

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
I wonder if my bouncing of SF6 was because I was just to proud to stick with Modern controls (and my Xbox controller not being ideal for that too)

I played the hell out of MvC2 but that was when I was younger, on a PS2 and exclusively against the computer...

Plus the lady that you meet who's the first person not using Luke's move but instead using Chun-li's moves gave me an existential crisis similar to the one the Professor gave me near the end of Pokemon Black/White.

Chorazin

Nov 13, 2017
Considering they have SFVI running on last gen, Im pretty sure Capcom's gonna get it ported to Switch 2. Heck, I expect them to port lots to Switch 2 just because (and Ill buy them all lol)
Definitely would monopolise FG's over in Japan if it happens... that's assuming Switch 2 is as big as most are expecting. Id welcome it... I reckon it'd really take the game to the next level, sales wise, if it shows up.

Oh Capcom will absolutely dump as much this gen stuff they can onto the Switch 2, SF6 is a no brainer with how well it's running on low end PC and PS4.

Depending on when the Switch 2 drops, they could add in the S1 (and maybe S2) DLC and make a "SF6 Turbo Edition" or something along with a collected re-release on the other platforms.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming it has crossplay with the other platforms. If it doesn't, like pretty much every Switch 1 fighting game to get a late port, it's not likely to amount to much.

Grifter

Oct 26, 2017
I suppose. But back then people used to whinge more about shallow surface level stuff (arcade mode, fight money for some reason, story mode) whereas nowadays there's this weird thing where people seam to be repeating stuff about gameplay matchups/character strength and tech from an "expert" position when if you know the game it's clear they're BSing or repeating the words of one specific influencer, who themselves might have been off base or stating it in an old video.I'm not trying to gatekeep people from talking about a game they enjoy or card people for their mr before reading their posts, but the negativity is tiring sometimes.i can just tell sometimes. 👀
I frequently get that vibe from sales posts 😅

vio55555

Apr 11, 2024
Assuming it has crossplay with the other platforms. If it doesn't, like pretty much every Switch 1 fighting game to get a late port, it's not likely to amount to much.
Not sure what the crossplay situation would be, but given how strong SF6 is in Japan and how strong Switch 2 is expected to be there as well; it might succeed anyways.

All depends on when it launches; if you give SF6 a full year on Switch 2 without any competitors like Smash and with the S1-2 character DLCs included in a Super version, the sales will be there imo.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
9 more days!

View: https://x.com/click_burgundy/status/1802693166791118884
GQRz32laQAAb0v5

For the switch release, the way I see it, it only makes sense for Super SF6 to be released on the Super Nintendo Switch.

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
I think your missing my entire point.

I'm talking about condescending assholes who are upset at or disregard anyone not high ranked.

I'm not talking about reset era I'm talking the Internet as a whole.

Your kinda proving my point about disregarding other experiences.(Not in a asshole way I just think your missing what I'm saying)

We all understand any character can reach a high level, that doesn't mean a gold player can't make there own tier list or discuss how they think the game is balanced.

Meta exists outside of top level it's just a different meta ( There is actually many pocket metas based on location, rank , Other factors)

Tier lists effect pros and amateurs the same way

A tier list isn't some objective truth, it's just a Biased subject reflection on how the person or people who made it think the Meta is.

A tier list from a mid level player would look different than a top player but that doesn't make it less valid to there personal experience.

A matchup chart will also look different to different players at different levels , do to how players play using different tools more or less.

A.K.I vs Dhalsim at Gold isn't the same matchup than at Legend.

Yeah, but if Capcom tried to balance the game for every level, it would be unplayable. There are very few situations (Honda) where you can balance the game for multiple levels because people at lower levels aren't playing the same game.

There are going to be annoying moves in the game and there are going to be really strong moves. Learning to deal with them is how you improve.

How do you balance a fighting game around people who spend more time in the air than on the ground?

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
I really adore all the redesigns has done to the old crew minus Bison; but I guess it is tricky to design that gloomy look around Bison's bright red color scheme.

Laoshi

Jul 20, 2022
Metro City
I don't know the specifics, but since Capcom hosts their own servers for the CFN matchmaking, theoretically a SF6 switch 2/pro port just needs the Capcom ID setup and bound to their Switch accounts to work.

Just Great

Oct 25, 2017

Outside of curiosity, like why X character is more popular at Y rank, I'll be honest and say that it would be difficult for me to care about match up/tier discussion within the context of lower level play, simply because players at that level are going to have several fundamental shortcomings in their play (anti-airing, block punishment, basic decision making, etc.) that make the specific character matchup being discussed irrelevant. I mean, you see those shortcomings all the way in Master up until very high MR, which is also why people say tiers don't matter to 99.9% of players.

That's not to say that lower ranked players shouldn't discuss the game, balance, or matchups, but it doesn't seem interesting or conducive to improving as a player to think about the matchups or balance centered around lower level play. Thinking about them with the assumption of ideal play will help you with what you *should* be doing or give you something to practice and work towards even if you can't do it today.

Last edited:

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Yeah, but if Capcom tried to balance the game for every level, it would be unplayable
There already are trying and successfully balancing the game for all levels right now.

Balancing for all levels doesn't mean every individual decision is making things perfect for all levels but that the sharp edges are sanded down to an acceptable and Fun level for all players.

Game design and balance is complex and difficult it's not easy to balance for everyone but it's usually the goal.

Some companies fail to come close to hitting the mark . Capcom is currently doing good tho

Last edited:

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom better have cross-buy/progression implemented if they release a Switch port, or they can shove it.

There will be a lot of double-dippers to play on-the-go. Not having access to their Drive Ticket and Fighter Coin purchases would be scummy as hell when CFN accounts and platform linking already exist.

They should have this already.

May 26, 2023
God you're an idiot
I mean, you see those shortcomings all the way to Master up until very high MR, which is also why people say tiers don't matter to 99.9% of players.

Balancing for 0.01% of the population seems like a pretty good way to get the other 99.9% to stop playing.

There are always more interesting options then "just do this 2 frame move/do this notoriously tricky thing to learn for most people (AA)", because a lot of the characters where this works feel a lot more 2 dimensional.

Hondas a great example of how to start making the character more interesting and well-rounded. Giving Ryu an actual strength and a playstyle other than "Default" was a great way to make him feel a lot more interesting. AKI is a far more interesting and complex and dangerous character now, from Rookie to EVO. And these were changes that were good all the way up and down the stack.

Just Great

Oct 25, 2017
Not Instresting to you but Instresting to those who aren't you.

Not every discussion about a game needs to be centered on how to improve.

I am actually curious as to what someone gets out of a discussion about matchups if they *aren't* trying to improve. The whole premise is a thought exercise on character options compared to each other. It's inherently a discussion to think about and increase your understanding of the game.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I am actually curious as to what someone gets out of a discussion about matchups if they *aren't* trying to improve. The whole premise is a thought exercise on character options compared to each other. It's inherently a discussion to think about and increase your understanding of the game.
Discussion on Video games is fun in itself.

I certainly didn't join Era to improve at games, I joined to see random people from different perspectives Talk about them.

Thinking about Metas and Matchups is fun (and like I said earlier there's Many Pocket Metas beyond top tournament play.)

I love watching Overwatch discussion and I don't play anymore. I love discussion on Video Games and board games i don't play and have never played

None of that is from wanting to improve. I'm not trying to get better at Guess Who (never played in my life ) when I watched an hour long guess who strategy video. It was just neat.

Game theory is Instresting Period.

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017

I certainly didn't join Era to improve at games, I joined to see random people from different perspectives Talk about them.

Thinking about Metas and Matchups is fun (and like I said earlier there's Many Pocket Metas beyond top tournament play.)

I love watching Overwatch discussion and I don't play anymore. I love discussion on Video Games and board games i don't play and have never played

None of that is from wanting to improve. I'm not trying to get better at Guess Who (never played in my life ) when I watched an hour long guess who strategy video. It was just neat.

Yeah, but to what end? Jumping is probably the strongest thing in the game at diamond and lower levels, which is the large majority of the playerbase. Should Capcom nerf jumps or jump attacks? DI is also super strong at lower levels.

What's the point of talking about something when the solution to the problem is fairly simple? I'm not saying reacting to every DI or anti-airing consistently is easy, but those are things that you should be doing. How many lower level players complain about Gief because they don't understand command grabs?

Edit - I guess a good way to describe it is players often confuse skill/knowledge issues for balance issues.

Just Great

Oct 25, 2017

I suppose I understand just enjoying conversation for its own sake, but I also think it's unreasonable to expect people of varying skill levels to see eye-to-eye on a topic like matchups and balance when the underlying expectation of play that is the basis for each person's perspective is going to be vastly different.

Someone responds to a post that they disagree about a matchup because some target combo or move seems really strong against whatever character and the initial poster points out that there's a gap and you can just interrupt it on reaction. If the person who objected says that doesn't matter because people don't do that at whichever rank, how is this conversation realistically supposed to move forward?

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
suppose I understand just enjoying conversation for its own sake, but I also think it's unreasonable to expect people of varying skill levels to see eye-to-eye on a topic like matchups and balance when the underlying expectation of play that is the basis for each person's perspective is going to be vastly different.
Which ok. Lots of us have different perspectives. We're not going to see eye to eye on everything.

That doesn't mean we never talk to each other. Also the point of every conversation isn't both sides coming to the same conclusion.

Sometimes people just want to chat about there experiences.
Someone responds to a post that they disagree about a matchup because some target combo or move seems really strong against whatever character and the initial poster points out that you can just interrupt it on reaction. If the person who objected says that doesn't matter because people don't do that at whichever rank, how is this conversation realistically going to move forward?
The conversation doesn't have to move forward. It's ok for that to be the natural end of the conversation or for the discussion to branch off to something different.

Your approaching this like the Only goal of talking about games is getting better or solving problems and sometimes a Chat isn't about either of those things.

Sometimes we're just doing the natural human thing of talking and connecting with other people.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Yeah, but to what end? Jumping is probably the strongest thing in the game at diamond and lower levels, which is the large majority of the playerbase. Should Capcom nerf jumps or jump attacks? DI is also super strong at lower levels.

What's the point of talking about something when the solution to the problem is fairly simple? I'm not saying reacting to every DI or anti-airing consistently is easy, but those are things that you should be doing. How many lower level players complain about Gief because they don't understand command grabs?
Jumping and DI are stronger at lower levels but not so strong that the game is problematic balance wise or Unfun to play.

The game plays different at bronze but the team still created and balanced the game for bronze players

I think you may be fundamentally misunderstanding that Balance doesn't mean Remove everything that is strong. It's much more complex than that.

All the mechanics were absolutely from inception designed and balanced with. Low and Mid level players in mind as well

The characters themselves from combos structure and design where balanced around low , mid and level play.

Last edited: