• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What system(s) will you get the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection on?

• PlayStation 4

Votes: 378 38.0%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 469 47.1%
  • PC/Steam

Votes: 227 22.8%

• Total voters

J_Macgrady

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad some of the games have online play. Also, can't wait to play Alpha 3 World Tour mode on PS4

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
I bought it yesterday.

anigif_enhanced-946-1433453114-7.gif
giphy.gif

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well Capcom you have a purchase with me. I love how they use Ken's theme for the trailer, they know what's up. Arcade more for SFV and this makes me really happy.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing I'm sad about is I wish SF1 had online. As the first title I think it deserves a bit more respect even though it's jank as fuck.

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
For Switch?? Wow. First time a Nintendo console has had Street Fighter 3.

I would count the Alpha series too, but those got portable/SNES releases.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
This must be the rumored collection that appeared some time ago.

That Shinkiro art is new? Looks nice

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
Very worried that they got digital eclipse to do it and not just Iron Galaxy.

The 3rd strike HD theyre using was made by Iron Galaxy right? Just ask them to handle the other games too.

Solidus

Oct 27, 2017
Day 1, can't wait to play the alphas again. But I bet a lot of people are gonna be salty that SFA3 has netplay and SFA2 doesn't :/

FSLink

Oct 25, 2017
What's the deal with Digital Eclipse?
Are they as bad as Backbone was?

Backbone is a merger of Digital Eclipse and someone else btw.

Am I missing something? Because Mega Man Legacy Collection and Disney Collection were fantastic.

Sound issues, input lag in some other games. Emulation accuracy is not their greatest asset. The Sonic stuff they did in the past were garbage as well.

Disney Collection were decent ports.

But yeah I have no hope for these actually being arcade perfect now. For most people it'll be good enough, but it's disappointing that they let these guys handle it.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
The Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection will be available in May 2018 for MSRP $39.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC! We'll be providing a more in-depth look in 2018 leading up to launch, so stay tuned by following us on Twitter and liking us on Facebook.

All this for $40 bucks.
SF2 on switch looking even more like highway robbery lol

Oct 25, 2017
Yes!! Would totally double dip for Steam and Switch versions of SFIII:3S online, and would love to mess with SFA3 on the go!

And although, yes, Ultra SFII is not in this, I still feel bad for those who bought it.

We need a special edition with D-Pad Joy-cons, one side Shoryuken Red and the other Hadouken Blue. Yellow buttons/D-Pad because Capcom? Why not.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm down for this just for 3rd Strike alone. Alpha 3 is just the icing on my 3rd Strike cake.

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I find it somewhat strange that Ultra SF2 isn't included for the other non-Switch platforms. I guess that's just going to be an oddball release forever like HD Remix?

NewAgeOfAces

Dec 5, 2017
Didn't Digital Eclipse/Backbone previously emulated titles have insane input lag?

How were the recent Capcom colections by them Disney etc?

NinjaCoachZ

Oct 26, 2017
The Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection will be available in May 2018 for MSRP $39.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC! We'll be providing a more in-depth look in 2018 leading up to launch, so stay tuned by following us on Twitter and liking us on Facebook.

All this for $40 bucks.

That means it's going to be $50 CAD. Perfect price.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina

All this for $40 bucks.
Literally stole from those SF2U owners.

Deleted member 1074

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
might get it on steam since I have all the other street fighters available might as well finish the collection.

Emka

Oct 27, 2017
We Await Your Return, Warrior!
So glad I can finally play Third Strike and the Alpha series (2/3) on modern platforms!

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have played three versions of Mega Man (Xbox, PS4 and PC), and not a single version had any issues at all with sound. They were fantastic ports.

The Legacy Collection abslutely has sound issues, but they're pretty minor and many will never notice them. The biggest issue, which is found on all console versions (not sure about 3DS) is audio "popping" in certain tracks, mainly in the first two games. The PS4 version also had a nasty sound bug that would completely destroy the audio, forcing a reboot of the game, but it was pretty rare and was eventually patched.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
If its true, street fight alpha 3 max still definitive edition of Alpha 3(PS1 port is second), gold edition still definitive edition of Alpha 2, ect

I am praying that those versions will be unlockables that you can unlock like they did in that Street Fighter Alpha collection for the PS2. Please let it be the case. I'm sure Capcom is aware SFA 2 Gold and SFA 3 Max is the version people mostly want.