What system(s) will you get the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection on?

• PlayStation 4

Votes: 378 38.0%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 469 47.1%
  • PC/Steam

Votes: 227 22.8%

• Total voters

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Man I can't wait to play this on Switch portable mode I'm just gonna mess around mostly I don't have time to concentrate on any more fighters at the moment

johan

Oct 29, 2017
If I buy this in Japan it should have English screen text, right?

I'm on vacation now and it would be neat to have a Japanese box and cart

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
There's a 20% off coupon posted by wario64 so you could use that for sf

Thank you SO MUCH, man!!!! Instead of going for Street Fighter Collection for PS4 I got KoF XIV Anniversary Edition and Marvel Ultimate Alliance Collection. My brother doesn't have a PS4 and I already play a shit ton of SFV on the PS4 and Steam, so I think I'll just wait for a promo for the PS4 version and MAYBE get the Switch version for the portabity soon. Either way you helped a great deal, this was an insanely good deal for me.

Well I started with sf2 so it's probably my 25/26th anniversary with the game. I turn 31 this week. I wonder if I'll be buying some 60th anniversary collection when I turn 61. For the record, I'm terrible at these games. I dominated all of my friends and even do quite well in the arcades here in Japan, but online? I probably win 4 in 10 matches and that's with skill based matching... Still love it though.

LOL actually you are correct, this is my 26th anniversary, since I also started with SFII and on a SNES back in the Brazilian Spring of '92. It's still insane how much time I've been playing this, haha.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I've added a poll to the thread for voting on which version(s) you guys will get.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Voted PS4, Switch and Steam, but in order it'll probably be:

1. Steam
2. Switch
3. PS4

I obviously already own USFIV for both Steam and PS4 so the preorder isn't an issue for me. Does anyone know if the Switch preorder gets me anything of value?

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Voted PS4, Switch and Steam, but in order it'll probably be:

1. Steam
2. Switch
3. PS4

I obviously already own USFIV for both Steam and PS4 so the preorder isn't an issue for me. Does anyone know if the Switch preorder gets me anything of value?
The poll will allow you to choose more than one option.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Next week is going to be nostalgia overload between this and the Sega collection. I also ordered a SNES classic that should be getting here next week.

I'll be getting it on PS4 along with the Sega collection using the 20% off coupon code.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616

Alright NOW I feel bad. I could get a MUCH more better deal via this green man gaming and they work with local currency. Damn. Oh well.

Next week is going to be nostalgia overload between this and the Sega collection. I also ordered a SNES classic that should be getting here next week.

I'll be getting it on PS4 along with the Sega collection using the 20% off coupon code.

I almost went with that one over Marvel Ultimate Alliance Collection and KoF XIV Anniversary. It's tempting as fuck, but at same time my brother literally own all of that stuff and I can play any of these games anytime I want. It'd be more interesting if I could play online or something.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Well I started with sf2 so it's probably my 25/26th anniversary with the game. I turn 31 this week. I wonder if I'll be buying some 60th anniversary collection when I turn 61. For the record, I'm terrible at these games. I dominated all of my friends and even do quite well in the arcades here in Japan, but online? I probably win 4 in 10 matches and that's with skill based matching... Still love it though.

I'm pretty sure it was listed as ~4GB on the JP switch eshop when I checked a week ago.
Hm, that's kinda big. I'm guessing because of all the high-res art etc.

mnemonicj

Oct 27, 2017
Honduras
That 20% code has interested me in jumping in early, but I am so torn between getting the PS4 or Switch version.
The Switch is great for portability, but that joycon d-pad is a mess.

F31 Leopard

Oct 30, 2017
Can't wait to whip out my mini arcade cabinet and fightsick again. Haven't touched it in a while.
IsOxlvA.jpg

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be playing lots of Alpha 3 and Third Strike, not much of the rest for online.
Third Strike for me. I may play a bit of Alpha 3 & Super Turbo online (and hope for Alpha 2 to get online play in a later update). That said, I may get the game on PS4 since I have the 20% discount code......even though I'd prefer to go physical.
This will actually be my 1st time playing third strike and alpha 3, always wanted to just to oggle at the animations

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Hotel internet is refusing to let me connect my switch. Hilton login splash page is not popping up. I've been looking forward to playing some third strike at work :(

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Portable Third Strike is like a dream come true.

All the online stuff is going to be extremely basic, correct? Haven't seen how any of that will work.

Can't wait for next Tuesday!

Sillution

Oct 25, 2017
I cant decide if I want a physical or digital copy of this for PS4. I preordered a physical at best buy with GCU but now theres the 20% off digital coupon code for PSN....

And also do I want to double dip and get a copy for switch lol.

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Preloaded and ready to go on Switch.

I can't believe its the same price as SF2 last year. I like to think my purchase helped make the switch port happen!

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Buying it on Switch and maybe double dip down the road on PS4 when it gets cheaper