Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
Am I the only one who thought it looked like a fake video? So out of place, but he looks fun to play, I guess, I expected somebody else though.

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm no minecraft fan but minecraft is one of the most popular games of all time. Especially with kids. A crossover game celebratihg gaming like Smash absolutely should include it. A lot of people will like this.

Far better than Byleth imo.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Confused at people thinking this is a terrible choice? He's one of the most iconic and recognised video game characters from the best selling of all time that is also HUGE on Switch.

Feels like a no brainer?

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't care much for the character personally, but it's hard to argue that he isn't a gaming icon by this point, and he looks like he's been implemented in a fun way, at least.

woman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
2suqsv.jpg

Nov 2, 2017
Birmingham, AL
Smash team announces one of the biggest and most iconic video game characters for the game.

People whine and cry.

Steve is a better addition than the 18 versions of Marth we have in the game.

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not someone I'd get excited about, but I'm sure there are a ton of people who are.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Well that's one way to give your team a break during the pandemic. By far the easiest animations to rig in the game yet.

Like most Minecraft things this feels like it would have been a bigger deal five years earlier.

At least it's not another Fire Emblem character.