• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
I'd call him a pus-filled piece of shit but you couldn't be sure who I was talking about.

brochiller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So this is why Trump and Barr ousted SDNY Attorney Geoffrey Berman. Looks like that was useless.

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
I never even liked these people! They are not good people. QAnon is my friend now.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Expected, that's what these scumbags do apart from the more evil stuff, stealing money.

So, they can't get pardoned for these right?

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
While everyone else has largely forgotten about Bannon & Co. I watched American Dharma for the first time a few days which makes this news feel like a delayed post credit scene.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
So will Bannon be demoted to "Coffee boy I barely knew" or will it be "Treated very unfairly, we're looking into it"

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
while BANNON, through a non-profit organization under his control ("Non-Profit-1"), received over $1 million from We Build the Wall, at least some of which BANNON used to cover hundreds of thousands of dollars in BANNON's personal expenses.

Bannon stole $1 million from these idiots? I would say the donors deserved it for donating to a "build the wall" fund but still, throw these fucks in jail.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Man, for all his talk about wanting to make America a white ethno-state, Bannon decides to just steal from those who gave their money to his cause?

I'd feel sorry for the people who donated if it was towards a well-intentioned cause, but now I want that money to go to families who have been ripped apart by ICE.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Americans: make Bannon your president.

I mean, if he can pull a fast one on people as savy and discerning as those who gave their own money to build the wall their leader promised them he'd make Mexico pay for, well, he must be the smartest person on this planet.

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
Presumably soon there will be a tweet from Trump to Barr indicating that these charges against "very good people" need to be dropped, or alternately the pardon will be coming in a day or two.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Man, for all his talk about wanting to make America a white ethno-state, Bannon decides to just steal from those who gave their money to his cause?

I'd feel sorry for the people who donated if it was towards a well-intentioned cause, but now I want that money to go to families who have been ripped apart by ICE.
That is all the masterminds really want, those chuds that run around in the woods playing army think they part of something great. But they are just targets and pawns for grifters

Oct 27, 2017
Will he plead guilty and hope for a Trump pardon? Or will gamble on going to trial and possibly having Biden as POTUS?

Anyway, good news

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
It is pretty insane that something that was clearly a scam from day one turned out to be a scam. Who could have saw it coming?! Run by the disabled veteran with a history of scamming his supporters? At least I know no one with a brain lost any money. This was actually good