OP
OP

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Think I'm going to finally get Nier. I hope it's as good as people say.

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
Bought 3 games: Banished, Metal Gear Revengeance and Castle Crashers, all for €13.
Will probably buy more. (although it's not a good idea to buy more when I have a backlog of over 160 games)

Vanquish is dirt cheap right now, and all(?) Legend of Heroes games are also on sale. Will probably buy some.

Tunic

Oct 27, 2017
Just built a new PC so I have a long list of games on my wish list that are discounted.

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Into the Breach, and a bunch of very old games I may or may not play. Every sale I have fewer games to buy.

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Think I'm going to finally get Nier. I hope it's as good as people say.
My favourite game of 2017 :)

Make sure you get the fan "Far" mod, it's essential as the game was never actually patched.
It allows you to get to graphic settings you wouldn't normally be able to change, and to be able to fix resolution/stutter problems.

Ghost_Messiah

Oct 27, 2017
Ah, a dedicated thread! Awesome and subbed. Decent-ish sale given almost everything in my wishlist is discounted. Will buy some games before the sale ends.

Of note is that Rise of the Tomb Raider is a ridiculous 80% off, so buy it while the sale is on, and also Origin seem to be having a concurrent sale too.

HyGogg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Steam's discoverability is near zero now. If something isn't on my wishlist, I'm not seeing it on sale.

Deleted member 16849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Australian dollar implementation is disgusting. There is an Australian tax on everything and not only that a lot of stuff is no longer available on the Australian Steam store anymore and 60% of my wishlist is not available. I'm surprised you haven't made a thread JaseC

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
I've been wanting Total Warhammer 2 like forever even though I only played the first one a tiny bit. But I always blammed that on the lack of High/Dark elves which is what I cut for

Gamesadict

Oct 25, 2017
I was waiting for this one just for the chance of a sale on Crash Trilogy... It finally happened. In typical Activision fashion we have to pay more than the US, so this one had to go on sale for me.

There's some games I wanted to suggest to friends so we can finally play something together outside of CS:GO lol

Tamazoid

Oct 28, 2017
Bought two games that have been on my list for a long, long time. Fallout: New Vegas and Age of Mythology. Looking forward to getting into both.

Deleted member 12555

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Quantum Break, Ryse, Ori, Vanquish, Stanley Parable, D4, Witcher 2... 80% of my wishlist is on sale.

Will take a better look at what I'm buying tomorrow, but I've already bought Quantum Break, always wanted to try that game.

CrazyHal

Nov 1, 2017
Getting The Evil Within 2 at 67% off. I heard many good things about it but never got around to playing it.

OP
OP

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
My favourite game of 2017 :)

Make sure you get the fan "Far" mod, it's essential as the game was never actually patched.
It allows you to get to graphic settings you wouldn't normally be able to change, and to be able to fix resolution/stutter problems.

Will do.

krg

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty happy with my purchases so far:
- The Messenger
- Runner 3
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon

Too bad Celeste isn't on sale, but it will closer to The Game Awards for sure.

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Been thinking about buying Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Is the deluxe edition worth the 13 dollars over standard? Is the gold edition worth the 40 dollars extra?

Deleted member 1635

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been thinking about buying Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Is the deluxe edition worth the 13 dollars over standard? Is the gold edition worth the 40 dollars extra?

The answer is always "no." Never buy DLC before you can play it. Never buy garbage "digital deluxe" editions that give you crap bonus items that are either cosmetic or ruin the gameplay by being overpowered.

Oct 27, 2017
Only debating Shibuya Scramble rn for $30. It'll prolly be the sale price going forward though, so it's not really an urgent purchase.

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
Injustice 2 costs like $10 here, at least in my region. $30 for Legendary Edition. Both 50% discounts.

Not sure if I really need to get it now or wait until Winter Sale, which maybe drops even further.

Miaus

Jan 28, 2018
So, I'm slowly building my steam library with all the games I played and loved years ago now that I can afford to, so I bought The Witcher 1,2 and 3, Plants vs Zombies, Alan Wake, Crypt of the Necrodancer, both Portals, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Dead Space 1 and 2, Inside and Limbo and the collection of To Them Moon, a Bird Story and Finding Paradise (Which I haven't played yet!), but there is so much more that I want to buy , what to do...

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Sonic Mania seems like it's at a pretty good price, does the PC version run well compared to Switch?

Also, almost all of the Final Fantasy main series games are on sale

Animus Vox

Oct 30, 2017
NYC
Nintendo is also having a sale for Dead Cells on the switch. Any major differences performance wise between that and the PC version?

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
I'm thinking of same platform double dipping on Killer Instinct just so I have on Steam along with all my other fighters :x

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Might get Shadow of the Tomb Raider at $30. Also that Jurassic World game is $21, and I really want to check it out.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Checking my wishlist, I'll be in for:

Shadow of War Definitive Edition $23.99
Yoku's Island Express $9.99
maybe also Van Helsing Final Cut $11.24, but maybe not since I still haven't started Victor Vran

Last edited:

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Mooncrash is 50% off if you were fence sitting that. It's really only for superfans of Prey's gameplay but I liked it tremendously.