Topics.

• Red Pill.

Votes: 61 34.5%
  • Blue Pill.

Votes: 116 65.5%

• Total voters

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
I'm so exhausted of this capitalist hellhole of a life that I would take the red pill in an instant.

Oct 29, 2017
dryi12j04x221.jpg

Whoa, so Neo got a rude surprise the first time he was with Trinity.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
How are people boring enough to pick blue pill, even for a hypothetical like this.

Onyar

Nov 1, 2017
Outside, if you want to acces the matrix you can. And probably there's some kind of offline matrix that you can make your own reality.
Only issue will be to be hunted by machines ☹️

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Depends on when the question is asked. Before the peace treaty outside. After the peace treaty inside most of the time.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Just free yourself then use one of the construct things inside Zion to go into the matrix and eat your steak and come back. Who the fucc would want to stay??

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"So you're telling me I can live a life where I don't know I'm a battery, be comfortable and happy... or live in a piece of metal eating shit and being hunted by machines as we have no hope to actually fight back?"

"And you're giving me the option to go back in?"

tenor.gif

AlphaMale

Dec 21, 2017
Blue pill all the way!
Why do people take drugs, watch TV/movies, read, etc? It's to escape from...

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
I couldn't live somewhere knowing it wasn't real. Like an existential nightmare of a bomb waiting to go off.

Culex

Oct 29, 2017
It's been so long since I saw the last Matrix movie. I'd probably stay in the Matrix. Was it ever talked about what happens to humanity after the truce?

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
they did seem to have a pretty nice, diverse community outside of the matrix where cave orgies are likely a frequent thing, if you're into that.

i'm kinda sleepwalking through this shit as is, so red pill me. fuck it.

Stay inside, of course. I rewatched the movie on TV a few days ago...it hasn't aged that well imo with it's themes and "philosophy".
I'm punching a hornet's nest here, but boy was Keanu's acting bad in that movie.

he's not a good actor (i even think he's regressed), just has a screen presence that works well enough for certain movies.

Lionheart

Oct 26, 2017
I've decided red pill because I can have a better Blue pill life. Imagine the pussy you'd get if you can fly.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I'd rather be free. But the memory of remembering being in the Matrix would suckkkk.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
Get out to fight the good fight with Morpheus and the gang, but go back inside once in awhile as a "mental vacation". Even soldiers need some time off.