• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Praying for Star Child PSVR release date like

giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Today I realized that "State of Play will return throughout the year with more updates and announcements " almost guarantees some E3 special. After "no Sony conference at E3" news I was under impression that they are just skipping this years show, but if those streams will be regular, there is no reason for them to not have one at E3, just like Nin does. That also means that even if we have no big news tomorrow, we'll have just wait for June. Or even better, like we can have small cgi teaser for inevitable Bluepoint Demons Souls Remake tomorrow, and full gameplay trailer with release date at E3.

Oct 26, 2017
Today I realized that "State of Play will return throughout the year with more updates and announcements " almost guarantees some E3 special. After "no Sony conference at E3" news I was under impression that they are just skipping this years show, but if those streams will be regular, there is no reason for them to not have one at E3, just like Nin does. That also means that even if we have no big news tomorrow, we'll have just wait for June. Or even better, like we can have small cgi teaser for inevitable Bluepoint Demons Souls Remake tomorrow, and full gameplay trailer with release date at E3.

They said they aren't having any event at the same time as e3 and aren't bringing their games to e3 to be demoed either.

Oct 31, 2017
Isn't most gaming discussions hyping over advertisements for new products? Hell, most entertainment is driven by advertising.

Yup. All the videos, the deep dives, the tutorial videos, etc. is all advertising. But there's nothing wrong with it because it is cool to see new games, it is exciting to see how they work, and we love gaming.

I don't see anything bad with any gaming event that shows off games. "But they're just trying to sell you their product." No shit, they worked hard on it for other people to play it, not just them.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Tomorrow this thread will be more lively. We also don't know what to actually expect, and that lightning fast "don't get too crazy with your expectations" we got at the beginning of the thread has certainly, well, killed any crazy expectation (thankfully).

Very excited to see the format. Let's see if they have some good stuff (I still have a sliver of hope with regards to them showing anything from the big three, although I'm not too confident).

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I'm gonna need some help from someone with this. Can someone go to the following link, then page 5 and tell me if there's 408 or 409 trademarks? https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/owners/276344
Whenever Sony is about to host a show I always like to check for new trademarks, and the EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) says Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited has 409 trademarks (just a few days ago it was 408) but when you go to page 5 there's only 408 trademarks.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
I'm gonna need some help from someone with this. Can someone go to the following link, then page 5 and tell me if there's 408 or 409 trademarks? https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/owners/276344
Whenever Sony is about to host a show I always like to check for new trademarks, and the EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) says Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited has 409 trademarks (just a few days ago it was 408) but when you go to page 5 there's only 408 trademarks.

408 on page 5.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
So is this gonna be Nintendo direct format or long ass inside Xbox format ?

Or we don't know

I just want some dates on sonys first party damn it

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oh, I forgot about this. I guess I'll be sleeping while this is going on, so I won't worry about live stream disappointment.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
If the first one they have sucks why would people watch future ones, they should come out of the gate strong to push the concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.