Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I love TLOU as much as the next guy but a new GoT trailer is all I want.

lhjhbB9.gif

Drencrom

Oct 25, 2017
SWE
Honestly hope not for a demons soul remake, at least on PS4. If PS5 is coming next year make it a launch game. PS4 has so many good games next year, save it for the PS5!

This.

I don't think it'll happen simply because there's no real point in remaking a game from just a gen ago on PS4. If the remake is made my Bluepoint like some people think, it would mean that they would only be able to go into full production on the remake after SoTC Remake was released in early 2018.

oldboss

Shinra Employee
Nov 9, 2017
Just stop with the Demon Souls hype. I get depressed each time I'm reminded of it, and realize it's never gonna happen.

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
I think this is going to be mainly a last of us deep dive w/ release date. Announcing anything else will get overshadowed

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is going to be mainly a last of us deep dive w/ release date. Announcing anything else will get overshadowed

20m would be too short for any kind of deep dive given that they're promising new announcements along with updates on existing games. I'd expect the Story trailer with a release date and then Thursday, Outbreak Day/Joel's birthday, we'll get more details and footage.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
IMO, it will be same as on pre-E3 SoP. They showed few games, and then new look at FF7R.

I expect 1-2min new trailer for TLOU2 at the end. Other gaming outlets will provide additional footage and impressions of the demo.

yukihirasouma

Mar 11, 2018
I think we only get a teaser for TLOU2 here with deep dive coming on the 26th. SoP will focus on other announcements. Also anyone betting this is the last SoP we get this year before the PS5 reveal early 2020?
Any other PS4 info Sony will probably put out during TGA.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I would have said R&C, but it seems like that'd be a PS5 title at this point, right?

TLOU2 won't have a trailer like the DS one, considering that this is framed within a SoP and we've got previews and most likely footage to complement said impressions. I think a 2-3 minute long trailer could be good*.

*tries to raise the possibilites for a GoT trailer to be shown.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
I don't see Demon's Souls Remake as a PS4 game at this point. It's too late in the console's life cycle to plug a game that significant now. Could be cross-gen I guess, but I imagine it'll be positioned very much as a PS5 title in events and marketing.

Oct 25, 2017
Wait a minute, I thought you guys were working on a next-gen Uncharted. But PS blog says we shouldn't expect anything next-gen related from this SoP. And then you post this. I'm lost.
Maybe he is just looking forward to what will be shown and/or how folk will react to what will be shown?

I don't think it is that deep.

Oct 27, 2017
This video is so crazy because they actually baited Microsoft into thinking that the ps4 would come with a camera, there for giving MS the go ahead to include the Kinect, thinking sony would stick with the $499 price tag with the PS4, Then BOOM they revealed that the camera would be sold separately. Making the base price of the ps4 $399.
If you look at that video the ps4 camera was shown really quick. Lmaooo. Sony really played it too good when they did this man.

the ps4 camera is shown at the start of 22 seconds.
Not sure about the US but here in EU the PS4 launch came in 2 models:
- PS4 with 1 controller: 399€
- Ps4 with 2 controllers + camera: 499€

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see Demon's Souls Remake as a PS4 game at this point. It's too late in the console's life cycle to plug a game that significant now. Could be cross-gen I guess, but I imagine it'll be positioned very much as a PS5 title in events and marketing.
Absolutely.

All unannounced games at this point have most likely been moved to PS5 (even if some end up as cross gen launches). The PS4 doesn't really need that content to itself.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Demons Souls Remake for PS5's launch would be enough to make it day one purchase.
On the other hand Sony likes supporting old systems well into cycle of the new ones.

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
Demons Souls Remake for PS5's launch would be enough to make it day one purchase.
On the other hand Sony likes supporting old systems well into cycle of the new ones.

I'm not sure how many people outside the Era bubble would agree :)

Mind you, From and Dark Souls have become more and more popular over the years so i guess if they marketed it as the prequel to Dark Souls it could sell to a wider audience.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You are probably right on that though, i agree. I think we'll get a release date for TLOU2. GOT is probably targeting May/June and we'll get that release date around December i guess

Honestly though there's no reason to release it separately that close to the PS5.

Might as well just time it with the console's launch (or launch window) and make it PS4/PS5.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm not sure how many people outside the Era bubble would agree :)

Mind you, From and Dark Souls have become more and more popular over the years so i guess if they marketed it as the prequel to Dark Souls it could sell to a wider audience.
Wait are you saying people aren't aware DeS is a thing? I can assure you every From fan knows of it, not to mention prominent Souls Youtubers have made multiple videos about it and here is the last one which was made a day ago.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
This is only 20 minutes right? Considering TLoU2, Concrete Genie, Iron Man VR and Medievil are a given, is there really enough time for some crazy announcement like it seems everyone is expecting?

Not that Demon's Souls needs much presentation!

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
If it is real and they could get it out as a launch title for PS5 that would be quite something.