• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
Thought that MediEvil didn't look that great last time we saw it, but new game + return of long missing third party game sounds exciting. FFVIIR would be neat, same with something like Babylon's Fall

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure it is him. He's followed by Geoff Keighley for one... and for what its worth he didn't retweet the first SoP announcement.
This account is followed by both KH and FF official twitter accounts so yeah.
giphy.gif

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Avengers probably has to be announced Soon if its releasing this generation.

FF7R was bumped to next gen the second SE took over development duties.

if Square has a big game to show this year I think its Avengers.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Or 5 min of Medieval, 4 min of the new game, and a 1 min montage of anything else. Then queue the anger at Medievil taking up most of the time despite Sony explicitly stating that there would be an extended look at the game.
Lol
We should have learned our lesson last time. Give us a few more of these presentations and then we'll properly prepare ourselves

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
If Zhuge is teasing Final Fantasy 7 and that's what shows up, that's interesting. But if Avengers Project shows up at E3, Marvel Games should have some words for Square-Enix. Everyone is talking Avengers right now--capitalizing on that is the easy move.
Avengers Project could be the talk of the town at E3 if it looks at least good, and like someone said, Avengers/Marvel hype isn't dying anytime soon (see: the reaction to the Far From Home trailer today)
I don't think that they're that worried about it in regards to that game
UA3 is releasing sooner anyway and I think that could use the boost more, maybe we'll hear something about that one very soon, whether it be in Game Informer or a May Nintendo Direct

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any specific reason people are hyping up a new Ratchet or is it just wishful thinking?

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
Hopefully it really is FFVIIR since we have barely seen anything from it.

Is there any specific reason people are hyping up a new Ratchet or is it just wishful thinking?

Wishful thinking.

Edit: in the Sony thread someone said a while ago that there was still a PS4 AAA title to be revealed. I guess people are expecting that game to be RC for whatever reason.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
I'm surprised people still give attention to that shitbag Moriarty.

Anyway, the re-reveal is defo FF7R judging by Hashimoto's tweets and Zhuge's gif choice.

Wonder what the new game will be? I'd love for it to be a new R&C.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised people still give attention to that shitbag Moriarty.

Anyway, the re-reveal is defo FF7R judging by Hashimoto's tweets and Zhuge's gif choice.

Wonder what the new game will be? I'd love for it to be a new R&C.

I agree with this. But regardless of what we think of him, he does have a good connections and is good friends with people at Insomniac.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017

He said this first in march "there's a fairly substantial PS4 exclusive yet to be announced from second party" and then that we haven't seen the last of R&C on the PS4.

Can't post links since he's not allowed on era I think.

Benji also said in times there was still a exclusive left to reveal, can't remember the exact wording.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Y'all hyped about FF7R (and good for y'all cause it looks good)
But I am praying to the gaming gods that Avengers looks even half as good, it's the one upcoming game I hope doesn't suck the most
TR2013 and ROTTR, CD's last two games, were pretty well-received, so fingers crossed

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
If it's not Ratchet & Clank I'm assuming it's been moved to PS5, which Zhuge already said is a possibility in regards to unannounced Sony games.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Wishful thinking.

Edit: in the Sony thread someone said a while ago that there was still a PS4 AAA title to be revealed. I guess people are expecting that game to be RC for whatever reason.

Oh okay, just trying to keep my expectations in chec-

Colin Moriarty implied it.

On his podcast a month or so ago he implied we haven't seen the last of Ratchet on PS4.

omgomg

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Teasing VII Remake for E3 is a really good move. We will be able to speculate about it till June. Fun times incoming, I hope.

illmatic22

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Super Bowl LII Champions
Y'all hyped about FF7R (and good for y'all cause it looks good)
But I am praying to the gaming gods that Avengers looks even half as good, it's the one upcoming game I hope doesn't suck the most
TR2013 and ROTTR, CD's last two games, were pretty well-received, so fingers crossed
I need the Avengers game to not suck. I'm dying to see what it looks like.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
man if the new announcement is a new R&C or Demon Souls Remake it would already be a memorable state of play

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Yeah...after that Hashimoto retweet and that Zhuge tease that was staring me right in the face...I'm thinking it's FF7R
Get hype for 10 second "See you at E3!" teaser if true (which would still send ERA into a tizzy of hype, let's keep it real)

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully it really is FFVIIR since we have barely seen anything from it.

Wishful thinking.

The remake was also the most successful Insomniac game ever, until Spidey is why too. Add rumours, the success and there being a lot R&C games, it's a pretty reasonable guess it's the super secret remaining PS4 exclusive.

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Stoked for Medievil.

Less stoked for the inevitable 30 page thread full of people complaining because game X wasn't shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.