• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Terrysaur

Jun 14, 2019
The last time a character started flying, the fanbase was split like the Moses upon the Red Sea...

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I'm the first person to ever talk about this for sure but why do Storm Troopers wear all white so they stick out in any surrounding except snow and also why do they even wear armor when it's not really armor because it doesn't protect them from anything. Not lasers. Not bonking two helmets together. Not even from little rocks and stick attacks from furry munchkins. They might as well be naked. They don't even look imposing. Please discuss the new thought I've just put out into the world.

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Why would the First Order use wheels on their bikes? The friction would make them way slower than a hover vehicle.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
thee were Clone Paratroopers in the past and they had Imperial Paratroopers in the "games"

what is disapointing is that these troopers don't have a different armor set to distinguish them, it's just Stormtroopers with jetpacks

missed opportunity

---
I agree, Poe's delivery was weak

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Lol at those launch bikes..... sigh. Star Wars is always full with dumb decisions and dumb jokes. Can't wait to see it though.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
New stupid vehicles to sell more figures and lego? Check
Forced comedy with no purpose? Check

Roadmap looks solid for now.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
After careful consideration, I've come to the conclusion that they fly now.

You're welcome.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
No regrets

QDuQiHb.png