• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
YESSSSSS!!

Now.. about that title, or maybe even a trailer..

Their outfits are on pointttt. Loving it

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
Oh man. The love on display here between Ridley, Boyega and Issac tugs away at me. Oscar Issac looks visibly upset. Love this picture.

December can't come soon enough.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
200.gif

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Is that really Finn's hair for the film or was he just showing up to watch the production wrap?

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder were they are. Suppose it could be any desert place.

Let's hope JJ got all the shots he wanted.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
BTW, this photo confirms those concept arts posted a week or so ago. Poe is wearing exactly what the concept art said he would wear.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I hope it's Jakku because I want it to involve one of the Emperor's observatories.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
What a lovely pic.

On the one hand I can't wait for IX, on the other hand I'm kind of sad it will probably be the last movie with these characters for at least a long time.

Oct 25, 2017
Man, for all the shit JJ gets, some criticisms fair, I can't even imagine this sort of undertaking by him and the crew. Almost a thankless job.

I get giddy like a child watching the start of Force Awakens.

Oct 28, 2017
Tatooine and Jakku are the only desert planets in my memory in the episodes, and both have been highly significant locations that the hero/anti-hero returns to on their journey.

Correct me if I'm wrong though

Rey with her Jakku hairdo back makes me think it's Jakku. Poe's Nathan Drake costume is baller. This movie's gonna be a good time, I can feel it.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Tatooine and Jakku are the only desert planets in my memory in the episodes, and both have been highly significant locations that the hero/anti-hero returns to on their journey.

Correct me if I'm wrong though

I would love for it to be Tatooine as it has been the foundation of the Skywalker family and how Vader and Luke have served as driving forces behind Rey and Kylo both in terms of training and blood relation (for Kylo).

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Oscar looks like he's about to cry in that pic :( Crazy that the trilogy is already almost over.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What a lovely pic.

On the one hand I can't wait for IX, on the other hand I'm kind of sad it will probably be the last movie with these characters for at least a long time.

Will be interesting to see were it leaves Episode X. I do wonder if these characters will end up being that interesting to continue with but hopefully JJ makes something of them that makes us want to see them again because right now, not really.