BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
This makes me question if Boba Fett was rushed just to have some Mando spin off while Season 3 was development/production because goddamn does this look a lot more interesting and higher budget?

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Looks fantastic but I really need them to slow down with SW shows.

I know it'll never happen with Disney but I want a new Star Wars thing to feel like an event.

I think they should do that with the movies but I don't mind them having a variety of TV shows at the same time.

DeadlyVenom

Apr 3, 2018
Had no interest in this but seeing they are really leaning into the start of the Rebellion is pretty interesting. I actually LIKE the politics of Star Wars. That Senate room looks pretty empty, I assume that is deliberate. Doesn't seem like many systems have a voice anymore.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, they got Skargård in this? I don't even know what this show is about. Looks good, though

Gravidee

Oct 28, 2017
Looks fantastic but I really need them to slow down with SW shows.

I know it'll never happen with Disney but I want a new Star Wars thing to feel like an event.

The shows whether live action or animated will power on. It's the movies that will be treated as an event from this point forward.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Stellan Skarsgård there elevating the entire show up a tier no matter what

Revali

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rito Village
This is easily the best looking Disney+ Star Wars show to date. The budget must be huge. Here's hoping the story and characters are also a step up.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
That woman at the end, is that the actress who played the aunt in Harry Potter? The sound of her voice makes it seem like it.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
This is i believe the most expensive D+ show to date, but maybe thats due to episode count.

Looks good, still not really sold on the main character but I'm happy to learn about him

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Looks way better and interesting than I imagined
Rich vs Poor
Empire vs Rebels
Looks very dark

Stellan Skarsgård is fucking fire here.
Oh is that Mon Motha ? And oh is that the senate!

I'm in.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Looks wicked

Give people what they didn't know they want - "who asked for a Cassian Andor show" is the perfect opportunity to show them exactly why this era is interesting.

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
Not sure who wanted this, I certainly didn't, but that was a great trailer.
Anyone who's been following the production of this show and who is involved/the budget isn't surprised at this looking so good. Sometimes it helps to not to dismiss things just because everyone else is.
I guess sometimes people don't really know what they want until it's presented to them. I was one with a "dissenting" viewpoint from the general crowd in the thread we had the other day. The entire concept of the show and the talent in the writers room sounded like it had some fantastic potential, but unfortunately most of the posts in that thread were some variation of, "Andor? Who asked for a show about this character?" The tone and direction of this trailer is even better than the potential I was envisioning.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
It's not out yet, but I already know the show works because its a thematically rich premise, it's easy to imagine the point of it, such as methodically exploring the beginnings of a rebellion in the face of rising fascism, with characters being pushed to breaking point, etc.

The abysmal Boba Fett literally had no point baked into its conception, other than selling toys I guess. By the time that season ended, even the character almost looked directly at the screen to wonder what the point of it all was. "We are not suited for this" he grumbles. Yeah, no fucking shit.

Less Boba, more stuff like Andor, thanks.

CD_93

Dec 12, 2017
Lancashire, United Kingdom
CLEAN AF
I'm in.

senatet8kqq.png

Is this the Imperial Senate? Cus it looks like the Imperial Senate.

You son of a bitch, I'm in.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Legit hyped out of nowhere.

Since Rogue One, I thought the time period between Ep.3 and 4 was the most fertile ground for them to expand on.

GDGF

Oct 26, 2017
Folks saying slow down are blowing my mind. Like I remember Star Wars from the old days where we had to wait three years between movies and then nothing worthwhile tv/movie wise for twenty years or so. Give me all the Star Wars all the time. Love these D+ series.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
This looks great. It has always been the show on the slate I had the highest hopes for due to the team behind it.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
This looks quite a bit higher budget than any other SW Disney+ show to date, which is even more impressive considering the episode count.

Jack Scofield

Oct 27, 2017
This looks great. I think Rogue One is one of the best Star Wars films, and this show seems to match the general tone and vibe.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
rogue one, a movie whose characters are so dull that the most interesting thing they did is die now has a disney plus spinoff series about one of the losers who died