• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice, I'll keep an eye out for it then, thanks! :D Well would that eventually include the starter-packs?
There's a chance there will be a limited sale on starter packs, they go by very quickly and it's about a $10 discount, usually those are just for Star Citizen and the discounted packages don't include SQ42.

Staticneuron

Oct 25, 2017
Do I still need to go on?

So all I am getting from your post are you asking questions about things they are working on and haven't finalized yet. And the rest of your post seems to be some incoherent rambling based off of conjecture you pulled out of thin air. Take for instance the comment about the AI. Task based subsumption AI can be seen in games like Skyrim or even more recently AC origin. The realism that CiG is aiming for includes granular tasks as explained by Brian Chambers here.

You really don't seem to have a real debatable grievance just want to throw mud at the wall and see what sticks. Instead of trying to impress upon us poorly researched and illogical complaints why don't you simply ignore the project and see if it fails, then crow about it afterwards? Because you already outed your misguided intentions with your previous posts, comments on the youtube and totally off the mark post about cargo.

Lol. I'm not an alt, I just used to do trolly marketing posts on 4chan threads before I stopped going. I own an M50 and the Colonel pack with the Sabre, both LTI, though.

See... SEE.... you really ARE an Aegis man!

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
It's fair to post about bugs in an alpha. It's not fair to demand everyone change their opinion of the game because there are bugs in an alpha, or because the alpha doesn't yet include every feature that has ever been promised. If you spent way too much money on Star Citizen and are upset, perhaps there are better things to do with your time that post negative things about it in a thread detailing the newest features and fixes in the latest alpha version.

Let's have a place to talk about these fixes and changes, whether we like them or not. I know it's frustrating that this game is taking so long, but it clearly isn't a scam, and it's clearly very much still in active development.

napoleonic

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I should point out that this was not promised. There are 10:1 agents in the simulation. They aren't all actual physicalized NPCs.

The agents are there to keep the world simulation stable, and prevent undue influence of players on things like the economy.

Also of note, they said that the crowd simulations aren't necessarily tied to the agents.
Lol, your lack of imagination shows, and it kind of ironic given the dream state of the game... Npc virtualization may not even helping there, it may even make things worse... Why... Because property theft is supposedly a thing here... Players would supposedly be able to steal npc ships, or in the very least board npc ships, if npc virtualization is a thing then sudden npc 'physical body spawning' is not going to be a cheap thing and very possibly very buggy in process, especially in a fully 3d free roaming 'level inside levels' kind of environment. (you would expect that the npc ships are going to be adequately manned/crewed and defended, right?)

And lol, the more you think, the more you would feel that npc ship stealing and boarding isn't going to be in the game after all.

Simple fact, name me a game where the npc can defend from real players in equal field (in a kind of a 'realistic' military fps kind of gameplay, because that's the gameplay involved in ship stealing), then if the npc is incapable, it would mean players can farm npc ships.

See? Everything you can dream and theory crafted about in this game, can easily be scrutinized and found to be at best incredibly vague or at times impossible to achieve.

Another thing that npc virtualization can cause problem where you can almost guaranteed to encounter is visibility problem due to multiplayer environment, similar thing already happened with eackhart npc.

napoleonic

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Member was banned for 24 hours for ignoring moderator guidance
It's fair to post about bugs in an alpha. It's not fair to demand everyone change their opinion of the game because there are bugs in an alpha, or because the alpha doesn't yet include every feature that has ever been promised. If you spent way too much money on Star Citizen and are upset, perhaps there are better things to do with your time that post negative things about it in a thread detailing the newest features and fixes in the latest alpha version.

Let's have a place to talk about these fixes and changes, whether we like them or not. I know it's frustrating that this game is taking so long, but it clearly isn't a scam, and it's clearly very much still in active development.
If it is fair TO SCRUTINY AND CRITICIZE ELECTRONIC ARTS for a microtransaction debacle that was a best didn't really happen yet, then it should be equally fair to scrutiny a game project THAT CLAIMED TO BE the beacon of open game development and the savior of a platform, while hoarding hundreds of millions of dollars from shady marketing and still not delivering anything substantial after years of development and theatrics.

Boss

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, your lack of imagination shows, and it kind of ironic given the dream state of the game... Npc virtualization may not even helping there, it may even make things worse... Why... Because property theft is supposedly a thing here... Players would supposedly be able to steal npc ships, or in the very least board npc ships, if npc virtualization is a thing then sudden npc 'physical body spawning' is not going to be a cheap thing and very possibly very buggy in process, especially in a fully 3d free roaming 'level inside levels' kind of environment. (you would expect that the npc ships are going to be adequately manned/crewed and defended, right?)

And lol, the more you think, the more you would feel that npc ship stealing and boarding isn't going to be in the game after all.

Simple fact, name me a game where the npc can defend from real players in equal field (in a kind of a 'realistic' military fps kind of gameplay, because that's the gameplay involved in ship stealing), then if the npc is incapable, it would mean players can farm npc ships.

See? Everything you can dream and theory crafted about in this game, can easily be scrutinized and found to be at best incredibly vague or at times impossible to achieve.

Another thing that npc virtualization can cause problem where you can almost guaranteed to encounter is visibility problem due to multiplayer environment, similar thing already happened with eackhart npc.

Dude, do you even know what you are talking about? NPC virtualization is NOT the same as physical NPCs, this what he JUST said. 10:1 NPCs were always meant to be a simulation in the back-end.

So what's going to happen is that we have a universe simulation that runs on a separate server. That's much more of a big picture simulation. Think of it kind of like a Civilization game or something like that. Sort of a slower turn based game. That actually is simulating the universe, what all the NPCs are doing, on a macro basis. Who's trading with what? What's producing what? What goods are needed where? Where pirates are attacking? The sort of general outcomes of those results are all happening on the universe simulation and it's own process. Then that is getting trickled down to the local game servers that all the players (i.e. you guys), are attaching to and playing in. The snapshot of what's happening on the universe server is sort of carried across the game server./

Edit: You're just showing that you just don't know anything about the game and are pulling shit from your literal ass to support your baseless arguments. CIG deserves criticism for some aspects of their game development, there are bugs that need to be addressed, but people like you who literally have no idea about anything regarding the game and making shit up on the spot to make your arguments look better ruin every thread.

Staticneuron

Oct 25, 2017
If it is fair TO SCRUTINY AND CRITICIZE ELECTRONIC ARTS for a microtransaction debacle that was a best didn't really happen yet, then it should be equally fair to scrutiny a game project THAT CLAIMED TO BE the beacon of open game development and the savior of a platform, while hoarding hundreds of millions of dollars from shady marketing and still not delivering anything substantial after years of development and theatrics.

What are you talking about? People complained about Battlefronts (and need for speeds) progression system which was clearly demonstrated by those who played the early access. I was one of them that played BF2. The progression system was horrid, it was obvious they responded to players complaints about it. One situation is about something happening after a game was released while you are complaining about a game currently in production for not having features completed yet. Even worse it doesn't seem you fully understand the features you are complaining about.

Oct 25, 2017

So what you're saying is that you don't actually want to discuss the current build? Why are you still here then? Go get a refund and leave us in peace.

I think all this community wants is to discuss Star Citizen Alpha 3.0. Some things are good and some things need work (at the moment) but this fool clearly has no interest in contributing, only disrupting with nonsensical screeds against the game and the people working hard to make it.

So far the moderation has showed up far more than at the other site and I trust that this won't be allowed to fester indefinitely, as this type of "discussion" has turned a lot of people off from these threads in the past. There's really no point in any of us engaging any further than we have already.

EDIT: Faith justified. Thank you.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
If you knew anything about true beauty. you would be. :P

The design is elegant and its purpose clear. I'm actually MOST excited about trying to graft a mass driver to my M50, though.
Yeah, about the M50... That's down to S1 weapons in the latest build. It's a pure racer now, forget about using it for the original interceptor role.

Also, true beauty is Origin. As an M50 owner you should know that. Now to continue your Origin collection, may I interest you in an 85X? Slightly scuffed from showroom use, but I can cut you a good discount!
5NsKDhW.jpg

Dictator

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Berlin, 'SCHLAND
Hopefully my question is not drown by napoleonic but can anyone inform me if there is any news for squadron 42?
As mentioned above, we should see it in full in the holiday stream event in december. Given the internal road map leak and what should have happened last year at Citizencon, it will be a vertical slice walkthrouh of the single player campaign. I imagine it will be a bit similar to morrow tour, but having lot's of teasers for the various gameplay bits. So, millling around the mother ship interacting with NPCs, launching from the ship and flying in a single seat aircraft to a mission location, engaging in dog fighting, landing your ship somewhere and then engaging in sneaking / straight out FPS gameplay, then returning to the mother ship (Idris).

I expect a Vanduul tease or shock moment to round it off as space pirates are not the biggest draw for SQ42 IMO.

Cabbagehead

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Thank you mod!

Though the "it's taking too long" crowd. Make no sense either, i can't imagine folks being privy to WOW or Diablo's creation from beginning to end. Would be enlightening to say the least.

Especially when we had Final Fantasy take a decade to come out and The Last Guardian do the same and those were products from established studios. With years of game making experience as a group (kind of reeks of double standards). While CIG has only been around since 2011 to present day. Half of which was them bringing on more devs, finally not relying on third-party help as much and building up studios to make the game full-time and then organizing them all.

During most of that span, then providing content to the backing community at large and turning the engine around, in order to handle. All the crazy stuff their planning to implement or have implemented and shown off present day with 3.0 and beyond.

So really it's all relative in comparsion.

Just a little rant.

Last edited:

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
As mentioned above, we should see it in full in the holiday stream event in december. Given the internal road map leak and what should have happened last year at Citizencon, it will be a vertical slice walkthrouh of the single player campaign. I imagine it will be a bit similar to morrow tour, but having lot's of teasers for the various gameplay bits. So, millling around the mother ship interacting with NPCs, launching from the ship and flying in a single seat aircraft to a mission location, engaging in dog fighting, landing your ship somewhere and then engaging in sneaking / straight out FPS gameplay, then returning to the mother ship (Idris).

I expect a Vanduul tease or shock moment to round it off as space pirates are not the biggest draw for SQ42 IMO.

The more i read (and see) about the game the better it gets. If SQ42 manages to pull that off it would blow my mind.

The screenshot above looks so good for an unfinished game

Cabbagehead

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The more i read (and see) about the game the better it gets. If SQ42 manages to pull that off it would blow my mind.

The screenshot above looks so good for an unfinished game

SQ42 should be a amazing piece of cake or may just be humble pie. So it will be interesting to see. How it's received. Just as a space genre game in of itelf and as a single player (co-op) experience. In today's market.

No doubt it's gonna to be a looker.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
So I am currently not a backer but I think I am interested in this game. Does it make sense for me to become a backer if I plan to buy it? Purchasing ships this early will allow me to have life time insurance right? So does that mean if I do not purchase a backer ship when the game eventually releases I will have to buy my ships over and over whenever I die? In my head I'm comparing it to the GTA online model.

Also I don't understand what will be expected of players once the game is released. Will most players have a fleet of ships? Can a large ship hold a smaller ship?

I enjoy theorycrafting and buildcrafting before a game is released but I'm overwhelmed and confused at the moment.

Lastly, that new Sabre Raven looks amazing.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
There's a chance there will be a limited sale on starter packs, they go by very quickly and it's about a $10 discount, usually those are just for Star Citizen and the discounted packages don't include SQ42.

Ah okay, should I maybe aim to buy something else than the stater pack or is it a requirement? For now I would only like to dabble in the multiplayer a bit assuming I could upgrade to a SQ42 pack later on.

Boss

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah okay, should I maybe aim to buy something else than the stater pack or is it a requirement? For now I would only like to dabble in the multiplayer a bit assuming I could upgrade to a SQ42 pack later on.
All you need is the starter pack, comes with everything you need to play all aspects of Star Citizen, and yeah, I think the $15 upgrade to include SQ42 is available.

Boss

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I am currently not a backer but I think I am interested in this game. Does it make sense for me to become a backer if I plan to buy it? Purchasing ships this early will allow me to have life time insurance right? So does that mean if I do not purchase a backer ship when the game eventually releases I will have to buy my ships over and over whenever I die? In my head I'm comparing it to the GTA online model.

Also I don't understand what will be expected of players once the game is released. Will most players have a fleet of ships? Can a large ship hold a smaller ship?

I enjoy theorycrafting and buildcrafting before a game is released but I'm overwhelmed and confused at the moment.

They've said that LTI isn't really that important, you'll be able to purchase insurance on your ships yourself in game and the cost shouldn't be that much. I imagine they don't want the GTA model of playing 15 hours to purchase the brand new ship you wanted and clip an asteroid by mistake and have all that work go down the drain.

If you like what you see and want to play 3.0, go ahead and purchase a starter package and whatever ships you like, but just remember all ships will be available to purchase/lease in game with in game currency, all you need is the starter package to play.

And no, it's not expected that every player will have a fleet, most people just have the starting ship and that's it. Some ships can hold smaller ships, but not many.

OP
OP
Raticus79

Raticus79

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

My recommendation these days is to just start with getting a base game package, either the $45 one for just the MMO or $60 to get Squadron 42 included, and then join the org. Similarly, if people have reservations about the project's chances, just wait until launch to buy the game normally on release and then join the org. We have quite a set of ships to work with and will be very well set up for gearing up new members.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/getting-started
If you don't have a pre-launch backer ship with hull insurance included (either for a set amount of play time or permanently), the only difference is you pay some in-game credits each month for that hull insurance as a running cost, then it still gets replaced in the same way. They've consistently said the credits savings isn't that big of a deal. It's a nice-to-have.
The in-game benefit of paying for ships is a head start at launch (time savings), but there isn't anything that won't be able to be attained in-game.

Edit: discounted starter packs are coming up on Dec 1. Usually they're about 5-10 bucks off so keep an eye out for that.

Last edited:

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017

The window for LTI on all ships went away years ago. Similarly Star Citizen and Squadron 42 are no longer in the same packages - SQ42 is an add on or separate entity. Packages (ship + game) that you can buy these days have multi-month warranty. Standalone ships (need to already own a package) can be had with multi-year insurance during the anniversary sale. Ships are available with LTI at concept stage and can be upgraded (and only upgraded) to more expensive ships while retaining the LTI. There's a new Anvil ship going into concept today, but don't know the price yet.

In the final game you'll pay regular insurance on the ship and if you die, you file an insurance claim to get your ship back. Replacement will take time, and will vary with the ship rarity / size and how often the player uses insurance claims. Even LTI only covers the base hull - no weapon / component upgrades, so people with LTI will still need to shell out for higher insurance levels to cover what LTI doesn't cover. It's been said a million times over by the devs that LTI is a minor thing. Worth getting if you can, but not worth losing sleep over. Especially with the multi-year insurance on the anniversary sales.

For player fleets, you can own as many ships as you want, though there will likely end up being hangar fees. You can only fly one ship at a time though, and while AI crew has been confirmed (pay them too), AI crew flying your ships hasn't been. Personal ships should be able to have permissions set to them to others though.

Some large ships can hold smaller ships. And by smaller ships, I mean snubs. Ships that can hold other regular small ships are restricted to capital size ships and are extremely expensive.

As for becoming a backer if you plan on buying it? Depends on whether you can accept the risk that comes with backing. There's perks to backing, but nothing is guaranteed in life. SC is not immune to failure.

If you're interested in the whole backing and ship types / role theorycrafting aspect, I can throw you an invite to our org's Discord channel. There's plenty of people there to help with that sort of thing.

KKRT

Oct 27, 2017
So I am currently not a backer but I think I am interested in this game. Does it make sense for me to become a backer if I plan to buy it?
Assuming that you will buy for sure game in the future there are two answers to this question:
- If You want to try the game in development stage then answer is YES
- If you do not want to try the game in development, because you want the game, then answer is NO, just wait.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes there's cheaper starter packs by a few bucks, but as of the last time they were offered, they didn't have a way to cheaply add SQ42. Doesn't appear to be any of those packs for this sale at any rate. Possibly the holiday sale at the end of the year.

Shrike

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes there's cheaper starter packs by a few bucks, but as of the last time they were offered, they didn't have a way to cheaply add SQ42. Doesn't appear to be any of those packs for this sale at any rate. Possibly the holiday sale at the end of the year.

It says discounted starters will be available on the 1st here, next Friday. Kinda curious just how discounted they'll be; after getting a refund previously I've thought I'll grab a cheap starter package when they're discounted and then buy nothing else ever.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
It says discounted starters will be available on the 1st here, next Friday. Kinda curious just how discounted they'll be; after getting a refund previously I've thought I'll grab a cheap starter package when they're discounted and then buy nothing else ever.
Yeah, I saw that after I posted. Didn't bother scrolling past the ship manufacturer sales before. Anyhow, they're generally not more than $5-$10 off.

OP
OP
Raticus79

Raticus79

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Controls reference:
https://starcitizen.tools/Guide:Controls

I'm trying to get some shots of Cellin but didn't quite get to landing yet.

The long wait at black screen to get in is a pain... would be nice to have it show some log entries or something to see it's retrying. Hard to tell if it's really frozen or just busy.

Daedardus

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, about the M50... That's down to S1 weapons in the latest build. It's a pure racer now, forget about using it for the original interceptor role.

Also, true beauty is Origin. As an M50 owner you should know that. Now to continue your Origin collection, may I interest you in an 85X? Slightly scuffed from showroom use, but I can cut you a good discount!

Are those the new paintjobs of the 300 series? Is the 325a right in the front?

Parabolee

Oct 27, 2017
For those that have tried this, or at least watched streams of it. Is it enough of a game yet to jump in? Or does it still feel like a flashy but fun test bed? And more importantly, is there any point to completing anything? Any actual progress to be made? Does it feel like it has a point yet?

I am super excited for this, but if I am just going be spending hours and feel like I have achieved zero. Well then I will go back to waiting. Really happy to see all the progress and super tempted to play, but also have a lot of other things to play. Thanks.

tuxfool

Oct 25, 2017
Controls reference:
https://starcitizen.tools/Guide:Controls

I'm trying to get some shots of Cellin but didn't quite get to landing yet.

The long wait at black screen to get in is a pain... would be nice to have it show some log entries or something to see it's retrying. Hard to tell if it's really frozen or just busy.
Just open the task manager and see if network data is being sent.

yes, it shouldn't be necessary, but it is one way to know

KKRT

Oct 27, 2017
For those that have tried this, or at least watched streams of it. Is it enough of a game yet to jump in? Or does it still feel like a flashy but fun test bed? And more importantly, is there any point to completing anything? Any actual progress to be made? Does it feel like it has a point yet?

I am super excited for this, but if I am just going be spending hours and feel like I have achieved zero. Well then I will go back to waiting. Really happy to see all the progress and super tempted to play, but also have a lot of other things to play. Thanks.
Wait for 3.1 for more proper progression as in 3.1 you will be able to buy ships with aUEC, so grinding will have a purpose.

Nekyrrev

Oct 28, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ZpTxWbi4k

Updates on the Anvil ships + the new hawk.

The terrapin looks so good, it's exactly the kind of ship I was waiting for. A little industrial shell in which you can feel safe. It should be in game pretty soon©

Couldn't care less for the sale but it's still gonna be an interesting week with the multiple manufacturer updates we're gonna get. Give me some MISC love.

OP
OP
Raticus79

Raticus79

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Just open the task manager and see if network data is being sent.

yes, it shouldn't be necessary, but it is one way to know

Actually I just tried hitting the console key ` and it does bring it up... the blinking cursor helps a bit

Edit: this console command adds an overlay with some stats as well.
r_DisplayInfo 3

Last edited:

Staticneuron

Oct 25, 2017

I would wait till the game is done. It is possible progress during alpha will get wiped and also during the beta it might get wiped again. Right now the game is a big sandbox test in which not only can we report bugs, but it allows CiG to see behavior of players, ships, and what else may be going on. It can help them balance or craft for balance. Change number for rewards. So if you are looking for more of a finished product or something in which has a long lasting effect, you still may not want to hop in. But if that doesn't matter I would Agree with KKRT to wait for 3.1.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is 3.0 any more reliable for grouping up? Like could a bunch of us hop in a server together reliably? I'm having to convince myself not to sub this month

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raticus79

Raticus79

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Still prettty rough so far - it's hard to get in. I've been trying to get a shot of one of the bases on Cellin and it keeps crashing when I get close.

New patch coming up:
T2fH8iW.png

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm. I guess I can probably hold off. To be honest the thing I'm looking forward to the most is when we can actually mess around as a group reliably. I think that's where we'll be able to have a lot of fun testing things out.

I'm fairly certain my setup is in need of an upgrade again too really and don't expect my 970 to go above low very well anymore. It's kinda amusing to think I first played this on a 580

OP
OP
Raticus79

Raticus79

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently joining the groups of friends works well (need to re-add people on the PTU side). The hard part has been getting in game at all. Will see if this one improves things.

Oct 25, 2017
Watching some videos and 2 things: Need to add a HUD and marker option to invert colors. Saw a Cutlass flying through the sandstorm and the HUD and markers were unreadable against the surface and sandstorm.

Second is a ground radar when near the surface, especially on larger ships where you can't gauge the extremities of it without going 3rd person.

Oct 27, 2017
So I've been out of the loop for a few years...does the Super Hornet still have the worst cockpit? I bought it near launch because I thought it would be one of the best fighters, but when I first played the alpha I could barely see anything because of the massive struts. Other non-fighters were better for combat. Has this been improved?

Also, is a joystick still competitive with a mouse/kb?

Staticneuron

Oct 25, 2017
So I've been out of the loop for a few years...does the Super Hornet still have the worst cockpit? I bought it near launch because I thought it would be one of the best fighters, but when I first played the alpha I could barely see anything because of the massive struts. Other non-fighters were better for combat. Has this been improved?

Also, is a joystick still competitive with a mouse/kb?

For the first section, need more detail. The game isn't completed therefore never really has launched so can't put a timeline. What I can say is that since 2014 there has been 4-5 changes iirc most recent being 2.6.0-2.6.1. The cockpit view isn't the best at all, but the view isn't what makes the Super Hornet a fearsom fighter. It is tough and it deals alot of damage. You can get a better view in the gladius.... but it is also a much weaker ship.

And i have yet to play with a Joystick so I couldn't tell you. Maybe other org members might know about that.

EDIT: Pictures and Dates.

First Trailer (2012)

Hanger Module (2013)

Arena Commander (2014)

Arena Commander (2016)

F7A redesign (have no idea if it will make it to Civilian version)

Last edited:

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Are those the new paintjobs of the 300 series? Is the 325a right in the front?
I don't think any of the paint jobs are new, but the lighting / material changes might make them a bit different. The 300 series rework hasn't been shown off yet and they're frankly rather broken in the latest the 3.0.0 PTU. With any luck we'll see something about the progress on that in the Origin ATV episode.

And yes, the 325A is behind the 85X, 315P behind the 325A, 350R behind the M50, 300I behind the 350R

Parabolee

Oct 27, 2017
I would wait till the game is done. It is possible progress during alpha will get wiped and also during the beta it might get wiped again. Right now the game is a big sandbox test in which not only can we report bugs, but it allows CiG to see behavior of players, ships, and what else may be going on. It can help them balance or craft for balance. Change number for rewards. So if you are looking for more of a finished product or something in which has a long lasting effect, you still may not want to hop in. But if that doesn't matter I would Agree with KKRT to wait for 3.1.

Thanks guys.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
For the first section, need more detail. The game isn't completed therefore never really has launched so can't put a timeline. What I can say is that since 2014 there has been 4-5 changes iirc most recent being 2.6.0-2.6.1. The cockpit view isn't the best at all, but the view isn't what makes the Super Hornet a fearsom fighter. It is tough and it deals alot of damage. You can get a better view in the gladius.... but it is also a much weaker ship.

And i have yet to play with a Joystick so I couldn't tell you. Maybe other org members might know about that.
And for the sake of completion and relevance to 3.0, the current cockpit view (using a standard Hornet as the camera position on the Super Hornet is bugged):
EALJllg.jpg

mNXzY2T.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.