• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
goddamn that NVIDIA leak was a blueprint peek into the future

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Wow.
I might put on hold my plans for a Law route until this comes out, if it is soon.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
And here I was just hoping to get the PSP version on PS+ Premium lol

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
HD-2D remake?

Never played the original, but I adore Triangle Strategy, so count me in

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
It's either a straight port of the psp game. Or something Matsuno is heavily involved in or we fucking riot.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hype. The results may vary but I can't knock Square Enix for the work they're doing in ensuring their back catalogue is playable on modern platforms.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
Do NOT give me hope.
It's literally the last thing I need in regard to Ogre Battle!

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my god. I have the psp remaster and it was absolutely fantastic. I'll be all over this. If we get TO and FFT on pc/consoles I would be so happy. Nvidia leak stays legit

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Nvidia leak proofs to be the realses leak since the SteamDB one many years ago.
Can't wait for FF9 Remake

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
I've waited so long!
mr-bison-street-fighter.gif

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
That reads like the nvidia leak was wrong today.

How so?

It's not like the name is set in stone - and while this could theoretically be a brand new game (instead of a remake), 'reborn', to me, implies that it's a remake moreso than a new game.

Regardless, hype for this, but also for what it means for the 'theoretical' FF:T and FFIX remasters.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Never played Tactics Ogre so excited for this. Good time for tactics games at Square between this, FFT remaster, Triangle Strategy and that new one coming out in a few months.