Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Venus (Bakotsu - horse)

Votes: 159 53.9%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Head on the Block
Jun 9, 2023
It was an old theory long before I jumped in but the tangerines on the sunny turning into a devil fruit location does almost seem a chekovs fun after punk hazard.

Yeah I think that's a fun theory along with what's his face on BBs crew carrying that bag of fruits so when they kill a DF user, it'll pop up for them immediately.

It would be weird and cool to see a SH suddenly get a DF power but I'm betting it'll go to someone else.

sAbobo

Dec 1, 2018
I do wonder if a serephim could eat a devilfruit, or should the greenblood effect react the same as two fruits typically would. Blackbeard having a case of "vanishing twin" syndrome but with triplets seems to be a possibility to explain weird body.

Last edited:

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Unless it only affects the people Saturn is aware off. If he is unaware of him, then perhaps he can move fine.

It has to be a target thing also this power seem to hax so Atlas can't move and i want people to remember she is a robot .
So like could he stop none living thing like ships or other stuff like that like how Boa can turn anything to stone .

I do wonder if a serephim could eat a devilfruit, or should the greenblood effect react the same as two fruits typically would. Blackbeard having a case of "vanishing twin" syndrome but with triplets seems to be a possibility to explain weird body.

The most like could eat a DF but green blood does have it's advantages and disadvantage.
Wonder what DF S-Croc going to have .

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
The problem with this is a little bit to late .
He could have pull a fuji early ( since he already know about nika etc etc ) Instead he made things much harder for them and try to kill VP 3 times.
Luffy said he was going to save VP , sento said the same thing , just not destroying giant robot would help them get away .
He was face to face with Nika and choses to go agaist him and his friends .
Lets say that Kizaru gave luffy the food that won't have stop bonney from dying if kuma did not appear and not like he know that would happen.
It like you know i trouble and can lose my house and come and give me money after i lose it lol .

Been seen or not don't really matter when there CoO so if the VA were any good they would notice.
Don't forget fuji blind and he can tell where thousand of people are thanks to his CoO.
Kizaru giving luffy food is just another case of Oda fucking over VA if he is the person .

Yeah her DF is passive so unless she thought of something that can activate it she would have never know she had one.
Since she never knew she eat one which everyone else know they do .
Well, it is possible he threw his fight with Luffy, too. He missed a shot where he could have killed Vegapunk and blew up the bridge they were on instead and he just says "oopsie."
61438ABD-4639-4D18-858A-3CE9247E0C2A.jpg

The man sniped a fucking key at Marineford.
491D3218-B456-40BE-A02F-5F9440A7A5B6.jpg

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it is possible he threw his fight with Luffy, too. He missed a shot where he could have killed Vegapunk and blew up the bridge they were on instead and he just says "oopsie."
61438ABD-4639-4D18-858A-3CE9247E0C2A.jpg

The man sniped a fucking key at Marineford.
491D3218-B456-40BE-A02F-5F9440A7A5B6.jpg

That key was not moving as fast as that cloud kart that is for certain lol .
As for him throwing the fight nah you don't have luffy saving VP 3 times and then have franky begging for help cause they in trouble .
Then have luffy dodge Kizaru attack and knock him down with one hit , then from there we take them out the manga plot for a while.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Kizaru comes across as a man that does what's told as a cog in the machine without thinking about it too much, a force that exists to be directed. The egghead situation has him starting to think about the situation more due to personal connections. He still trucks along but with great misgivings and possibly without trying all that hard. Getting knocked down temporarily by Luffy stopped the fastest man, who finally had to stop and deal with the fact that "they were the baddies" and working with a demon instead of his friends wasn't what he wanted to be. That's when he feeds luffy.
It feels like the whole point of Kizaru is that he can move so fast that he doesn't have much time to think about what he's doing, the second he starts doing that he starts seeing what's really going on.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
It feels like the whole point of Kizaru is that he can move so fast that he doesn't have much time to think about what he's doing, the second he starts doing that he starts seeing what's really going on.

That don't really make any sense Kizaru 100% know what he doing that is why his talk with elder and sento was so interesting .
Like the elder just want him to pass into the dome and Kizaru break down why he should fight sento first and give other reasons .
It was first time we saw him having a conversation about something .
He is not rash or act first think later person because of his power.

EDIT even his line with him tellig luffy you must be reaching your limit by now show he was thinking about that .
Now how he even know luffy limit is whole other question .

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017

That's a good question. Just because of the type of story One Piece is, I think Jabra's idiotic explanation of a "devil" living inside each fruit and is the closest to the actual truth, so an extract wouldn't run into the same issue of two devils fighting. As for Blackbeard, I think he has two souls, which is why he can handle two devils without being destroyed. I guess it could be three given his Cerberus flag, but I don't know who the third would be.

sAbobo

Dec 1, 2018
That's a good question. Just because of the type of story One Piece is, I think Jabra's idiotic explanation of a "devil" living inside each fruit and is the closest to the actual truth, so an extract wouldn't run into the same issue of two devils fighting. As for Blackbeard, I think he has two souls, which is why he can handle two devils without being destroyed. I guess it could be three given his Cerberus flag, but I don't know who the third would be.

View: https://imgur.com/a/LtBRI9D
Old sketch of blackbeards mom and two sisters. Canon or no, it's an explanation with what we know

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
If it was Caribou would we have seen his hands though? I guess it could be a fake out, but it seems like more clues hint towards Kizaru than it does Caribou.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, you rejecting everything Kizaru is a you problem at this point.

I am not rejecting everything about Kizaru it's just that i see him very differnt than some of you.
Using the manga Kizaru while fighting luffy knew his G5 had a limit and thought luffy was getting close to it .
That is not someone who is moving so fast that he not thinking about what the he doing or what not going on .
It's the same with elder and sento , this not me just thinking how i think Kizaru feel this is me showing how he feel in the manga and was thinking .

I have no problem if Kizaru trying to help them now .
The 3 points i have on that are.
1. He should have done that the first time instead of making things worst for them.( there his friends , knew about nika etc etc )
2, Him now feeling bad and trying to help would have not stop bonney from dying if Kuma did not come.
3, If he help it will be on down low and he not switching side.

Last edited:

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
It would be funny if it was just Luffy landing on Vegapunks food vending machine and didn't notice until now.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
If it was Caribou would we have seen his hands though? I guess it could be a fake out, but it seems like more clues hint towards Kizaru than it does Caribou.

He mud ,he can just dump the food out his body then hide back some where .
The issue would be why no one notice him but that same issues for everyone else .
Well unless you go by AgentLampshade post there lol

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
the Kuma flashback gave us hints of it, but man when we get that Dragon flashback I expect it to hit very hard based on his portrayal so far

growing up as Garp's son while Garp was becoming a hero in the Marines, how he became disillusioned with the WG, not wanting his son to be in danger with him, etc.

so many interesting dynamics to explore

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Kizaru might have seen Caribou give Luffy food, and choose to not say or do anything in response, which is one way to help indirectly without getting into trouble.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Caribou does need a favor to get off this island alive ,so doing another round of uber eats does seem likley.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
reading you guys talk about Caribou... that mud guy? this MF?

he's back? lol

Yeah I think that's a fun theory along with what's his face on BBs crew carrying that bag of fruits so when they kill a DF user, it'll pop up for them immediately.

It would be weird and cool to see a SH suddenly get a DF power but I'm betting it'll go to someone else.

ironically, a SH getting a DF would be more novel than "just another crewmember" since it never happened.

Last edited:

Silver9

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
fun fact

Caribou is one of only 12 people in the story rn who know Luffy's true dream
ZdGlNCA.png

onepiece.fandom.com

SBS Volume 107

This is the collection of SBS sections from Volume 107. D (Dokusha means Reader) O (Oda) O: Scary!! It's starting... (slump) D: Today's guest is Odacchi! Hey, did you cut your head off? P.N. Takataka O: Oh yea, I wanted to clear my head so I cut it off! D: When Vegapunk still had his enormous...

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
ZdGlNCA.png

onepiece.fandom.com

SBS Volume 107

This is the collection of SBS sections from Volume 107. D (Dokusha means Reader) O (Oda) O: Scary!! It's starting... (slump) D: Today's guest is Odacchi! Hey, did you cut your head off? P.N. Takataka O: Oh yea, I wanted to clear my head so I cut it off! D: When Vegapunk still had his enormous...

Oda just hiding the truth

he doesn't understand the Caribou army

we out here

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017

It would be weird if Oda did not draw one of the most popular food in the world and Japan .
Plus it's a in generic bowl that all marines using .
If Kizaru went and get food for luffy it from the food machine which most likely using the same bowl and not from ship that far away.
Plus we all know the ship ramen get eat out , pot size way to small for the amount of bowls there lol .

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Since Saturn didn't notice it, it must be Kizaru.

I'm not even sure Oda will give us an answer about that anyway.

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Why wouldn't he? Especially if it's Kizaru

Because he's in a hurry! He won't even confirm the fate of many key characters from Wano. Generally it's pretty obvious, but he doesn't feel the need to explain everything anymore I guess.

I suspect Kizaru's behavior in the next chapters will make this even more obvious.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Because he's in a hurry! He won't even confirm the fate of many key characters from Wano. Generally it's pretty obvious, but he doesn't feel the need to explain everything anymore I guess.

I suspect Kizaru's behavior in the next chapters will make this even more obvious.

If it Kizaru he will for certain show 2 or 3 panels that it was him ( unless Kizaru does more to help)or Kizaru see who do it and said nothing .
So far he explain lot of things people had question for this arc .
No matter who it is we will see a 2 or 3 panel of who did it , now he has to explain how Saturn powers work which might happen when he fighting kuma.

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
If it Kizaru he will for certain show 2 or 3 panels that it was him ( unless Kizaru does more to help)or Kizaru see who do it and said nothing .
So far he explain lot of things people had question for this arc .
No matter who it is we will see a 2 or 3 panel of who did it , now he has to explain how Saturn powers work which might happen when he fighting kuma.

That would be cool, maybe Wano was taking too long and there were too many characters and plot threads.

This arc is definitely more focused, for the better.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
That would be cool, maybe Wano was taking too long and there were too many characters and plot threads.

This arc is definitely more focused, for the better.

Wano just had way to many people and way less focus for certain things .
Kaido is only a character where his flashback was during whole arc and not all together like others .
That was really mistake on Oda part cause almost like kuma we saw Kaido whole life and what he was doing with it but split during 100 plus chapter arc ( even if kaido was way less interesting lol )

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Surprised that some people don't believe it's Kizaru who fed Luffy. The panelling CLEARLY indicates it's him :

1- Sentomaru is arrested and Bonney is in danger
2- Kizaru, laying down on the ground, question his loyalty to the World Government by fearing for his friends : "Sentomaru-kun ! Bonney !"
3- Luffy asks for food so that he can fight Saturn and save Bonney
4- Oda clearly reminds you that NO ONE CAN MOVE, he's not subtle about it so that you can see that even the likes of Sanji are fully unable to do anything.
5- Suddenly, Luffy is eating out of nowhere. Saturn gets mad and asks "who did this ?!" and, who do we see right after that ?...
6- Kizaru ! And on top of that he HAS MOVED in between panels, as he's now sitting against the wall, and is suspiciously having a "..." bubble thought.

It's 100% him. No one can move, and Kizaru has moved in between panels, right when Luffy suddenly got food out of nowhere.

(And he's 100% joining the crew to mirror Kuzan joining the Black Beard's pirates, please Oda)