Jul 18, 2018
clearly, why do people assume Strange is so grounded in his practice? he may look level headed but the dude has done some wacky shit
They probably should have released his second film before for the audience. Don't think people really remember his behavior from the first film since it came out a long time ago

Sento

Nov 1, 2017
Whatever they're doing to Molina's face, he really just doesn't resemble how he looked in SM2.

unknown.png

Ock.jpg

Get him a better wig at least. Weirdly he kind of reminds me of Ciaran Hinds lol.
He looks exactly like how he looked in the leaked pic.

spiderman-no-way-home-leaked-alfred-molina_30z.jpg

Judau

Oct 28, 2017
The leaks(that have been pretty spot on) says that it's
Rhino

So the setup with Mac Gargan/Scorpion in Homecoming was for nothing? Because that's what it seems like right now. Then again, maybe that's part of why JJ was brought back at the end of the last movie.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
*does a risky spell that causes multiversal havoc so that his identity will be secret again*

*immediately after that*

image.png

image.png

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The four worst things about One More Day:

•Somehow, no one could heal a bullet wound in Aunt May
•Spider-man made a deal with the literal devil
•Everyone knew it was done because Joe Quesada thought that the well liked marriage made peter seem 'too old' and that a married hero was not relateable, which is dumb as shit
•It potentially cost Peter an unborn child IIRC????

None of these 4 things are part of No Way Home. Stories about a love interest forgetting about you are fairly common and super effective when done well. OMD was bad because it was clear editorial mandate bulldozing any semblance of a story.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
What possible motivation does Strange have to cast that spell? As far as I know he doesn't have any experiences that he could relate to to know what Peter is going through. It's got to be something more than just empathy. Is it just Strange drunk on power and wanted to do it to see if he could?
i guess you could say it's...strange

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
What possible motivation does Strange have to cast that spell? As far as I know he doesn't have any experiences that he could relate to to know what Peter is going through. It's got to be something more than just empathy. Is it just Strange drunk on power and wanted to do it to see if he could?
Pretty sure Strange has a soft spot for Peter due to Iron Man

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else think Doctor Strange on top of the train is dressed like the evil Dr. Strange from What If?

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe Strange had a past experience that gave him a false idea about how much he could screw with spacetime

main-qimg-2267d2018d1d1739a8fd97952bfd92e2

6742511-8596786312-562e6.gif

5ad9db42bb247badb299c827b86f9cb8.gif

3a22efc1e1bd3fe5cf6b592708b96771.gif

main-qimg-83333845fc2ae17cdfc75a7d89cb34f2

Maybe

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA
there's absolutely zero room for a proper role, but i hope we get a Franco cameo

just like a quick cut of him eating pie at a diner, or something

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
HYPE

Btw Wong always skips stuff lmfao; Strange don't cast the spell aaaaand he's gone.

Peter calling Strange by his first name and saying "Sounds weird but I'll allow it" is so Stark.

Gobby and Ock yeeessss

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Can someone explain what is going on in the image of the video? Why is Peter trying to take this box thing from Dr.S and Dr.S sending him to the ghosty world? Is that thing seen in the comics somewhere? Curious what it means.

Also someone said Dr.S has the eye of Agamoto ot whatever but as far as we know, its empty...right? No Infinity stone there?

I can explain it to you but it's a big spoiler.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone explain what is going on in the image of the video? Why is Peter trying to take this box thing from Dr.S and Dr.S sending him to the ghosty world? Is that thing seen in the comics somewhere? Curious what it means.

Also someone said Dr.S has the eye of Agamoto ot whatever but as far as we know, its empty...right? No Infinity stone there?
There's a leak that explains what's happening there.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
What if Doc Ock was saying that to Tobey and not Tom Holland on the bridge and Tobey had to borrow his Iron Spider suit for a bit.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
HYPE

Btw Wong always skips stuff lmfao; Strange don't cast the spell aaaaand he's gone.

Peter calling Strange by his first name and saying "Sounds weird but I'll allow it" is so Stark.

Gobby and Ock yeeessss

I wonder if timeline wise, this movie takes place at the same time as Shang-Chi to explain Wong just dipping out & not being seen with Strange again.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The four worst things about One More Day:

•Somehow, no one could heal a bullet wound in Aunt May
•Spider-man made a deal with the literal devil
•Everyone knew it was done because Joe Quesada thought that the well liked marriage made peter seem 'too old' and that a married hero was not relateable, which is dumb as shit
•It potentially cost Peter an unborn child IIRC????

None of these 4 things are part of No Way Home. Stories about a love interest forgetting about you are fairly common and super effective when done well. OMD was bad because it was clear editorial mandate bulldozing any semblance of a story.
Don't forget about how it led to One Moment in Time!

Oct 25, 2017
At this point you're all asking questions to which the only answer is to watch the movie. Why do you wanna know every detail before you've seen it?