• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Haha
I can bet my horse that RDR2 will smoke everyone this year.

Again, I am getting Spidy and I also own GOW. But when I see a huge train coming my way.... well. It is a big train coming my way.
Well we can either bet Metacritic for end of year, or go by GOTY awards in December for the entirety of 2019. What do you prefer?

tenor.gif

kESJ08.gif

lol, what the fuck am I reading? Soiling the name of Sansa fans everywhere that fraud. Should have their display pic removed.

lovecatt

Nov 12, 2017
This has to be like one of the most promoted games of all time

At this rate, anything less than 15M is a bomb

Rayman not Ray

Self-requested ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
This may seem like it's coming out of left field, but does anybody think the game might end up having Peter Parker as the decoy protagonist? Like, he dies or is incapacitated and Miles ends up as the main playable character. A full MGS2 fakeout is unlikely, but maybe there's a switchout at the end of the game?

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This may seem like it's coming out of left field, but does anybody think the game might end up having Peter Parker as the decoy protagonist? Like, he dies or is incapacitated and Miles ends up as the main playable character. A full MGS2 fakeout is unlikely, but maybe there's a switchout at the end of the game?

It certainly is out of left field. I'm sure Miles will put on a Spidey suit at some point but I don't really see what's to be gained by playing up the Peter/Spidey aspect just to pull the rug out from under people. This isn't Metal Gear Solid 2.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haha
I can bet my horse that RDR2 will smoke everyone this year.

Again, I am getting Spidy and I also own GOW. But when I see a huge train coming my way.... well. It is a big train coming my way.

Is this like when everyone thought GTA was going to clean up goty in 2013 then not only lost to the last of us but got crushed by it? So much that it set an all time record for goty awards?

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda wanna take a pic inside it wearing my SpideyPS4 suit but that's too much work.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
And it would still sell only two copies worlwide.

That's why I love Yusheida/Sony when he said that they didn't develop only games to be super seller like Uncharted or God of War but some small games which touch niche and make some diversity on the PS4 library like Gravity Rush 2 or The Last Guardian

Web-Slinger

Aug 8, 2018
NYC
Thank you for sharing this. Holy crap!!! That train looks incredible. Masterful promotional work by Sony here. All aboard the hype train guys! Pun intended!! ^_^

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's why I love Yusheida/Sony when he said that they didn't develop only games to be super seller like Uncharted or God of War but some small games which touch niche and make some diversity on the PS4 library like Gravity Rush 2 or The Last Guardian
100% this!!! It's an amazing strategy for PlayStation gamers. I love Gravity Rush and bought both games day one. Can't wait to see even more of these games from Japan Studio, Wild Sheep Studio, PixelOpus, etc.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
The Standard Edition of Spider-Man completely sold out on Amazon

Collector's Edition, Console, and Standard Edition completely sold out.

The hype is too fucking real.