• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
corporate.mcdonalds.com

Spicy Chicken McNuggets and Mighty Hot Sauce Will Return to McDonald’s® By Feb. 1…but Only Because You Asked So Nicely

Spicy Chicken McNuggets and Mighty Hot Sauce Will Return to McDonald’s® By Feb. 1…but Only Because You Asked So Nicely

Good things come to those who ask politely, which is why McDonald's Spicy Chicken McNuggets® and Mighty Hot Sauce will be returning to participating restaurants nationwide Feb. 1 for a limited time! For those that need a refresher:

· Spicy Chicken McNuggets: Breaded with a sizzling tempura coating made with both cayenne and chili peppers, Spicy Chicken McNuggets pack plenty of flavor and spice into each bite.

· Mighty Hot Sauce: Our new Mighty Hot Sauce dialed up the spice last Fall, boasting a powerful blend of crushed red pepper and cayenne peppers, all balanced with savory garlic and a hint of sweetness. This is both McDonald's hottest available dipping sauce and our first new sauce since 2017.
They need to stop playing and make it perm

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Goodness, those were tasty! Felt like they were only around for a week last time. Going to need to get some soon.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Both the Spicy and the Katsu nuggets are nothing on the original. I'm down for more sauces thou.

lobdale

Oct 25, 2017
I had em once when they first came out and they were already out of the mighty hot sauce at that point... they were really tasty though. Would eat again

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
The spicy nuggets are pretty decent. But I agree they should just be a normal menu item.

Enthus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I was wondering why I was able to order these on Friday

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Didn't even know they were gone tbh

Feels like they were there 2 months ago

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good to hear -- seemed like the original Spicy Nuggets were only around for a very short time.

Is the Spicy Chicken Biscuit going to roll out to more stores? I can't get them at many locations.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Burger-King-To-Discontinue-Current-Line-Of-Crispy-Chicken-Sandwiches-With-Arrival-Of-New-Hand-Breaded-Crispy-Chicken-Sandwiches-678x381.jpg

BK

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Pizza Hut Detroit style pizza is now nationwide

Hero_Image_Detroit_Style.jpg

is this what you want you bastards

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
TURN YOUR MILK GREEN JUST LIKE THEY DID IN THE OLD COUNTRY

New-Limited-Edition-Lucky-Charms-Will-Turn-Your-Milk-Green-678x381.jpg

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Tried the spicy nuggets this past weekend with some ranch and it was fucking amazing.

Reminds me of mighty wings. Anyone remember those?

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
So are these actually spicy, or like weak sauce spicy? And can you get them in a 20 piece?

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
I was not s fan. Nuggets were not spicy at all and the sauce was god awful.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I never tried their spicy nuggets, but if it's like the hot n spicy sandwich, I'm in.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Why are they not just a full menu item? And why isn't there a spicy mcchiken as a permanent menu item using the same flavor?

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I ignored them the last time they came around. I'm going to try some today and report back.