• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Best Spice?

• Scary

Votes: 71 19.5%
  • Baby

Votes: 77 21.2%
  • Sporty

Votes: 62 17.0%
  • Ginger

Votes: 105 28.8%
  • Posh

Votes: 49 13.5%

• Total voters

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
Honestly tough call. I feel like Mel B had a lot of showmanship and stands out the most back in the day, but Emma Bunton went on to be really fun and talented in her solo career.

Also can we talk about "baby spice" like what was up with that? Like yeah we got one for all you lads out there who like em fancy, one whos sassy, one for the jocks and uh... yeah one for the pedos.

PS: I feel like pitting the women against eachother really goes against the Spice Girl philosophy. Did Wannabe teach you nothing?

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Not sure these days. Scary looks coolest.
But back then when I was like 13 or something I was low key in love with geri.

Freestyler

Oct 27, 2017
Scary
Baby
Ginger
Posh
Sporty

Yes, now that's our lot. We're the Spice Girls, ready to go, so ladies and gents won't you please take your seats and we hope that you enjoy the show!

I demand that the poll be re-ordered in accordance with the above!!!

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
Who the fuck voted Posh lol. She didn't even sing in the first single, and was only background in the video haha. Completely useless.

Oct 29, 2017
Sporty is the only one who went on to have a solo career worth mentioning, but I was partial to Scary for reasons.

FarronFox

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Also can we talk about "baby spice" like what was up with that? Like yeah we got one for all you lads out there who like em fancy, one whos sassy, one for the jocks and uh... yeah one for the pedos.

They weren't actually named that when they first came out as if they were cartoon characters. It's why I never refer to them by their nicknames (btw, Melanie C was always my fave closely followed by Mel B and then Victoria - was sad when Geri left for a bit, but then actually thought the group was better without her as I never much liked her raspy voice).

It was only through Top of the Pops magazine which thought up names from them, and then others followed suit for whatever reason. I guess it stuck particularly well in the US.

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
When I was a teenager it was all about Posh Spice. I just thought she was the hottest. Then later on I discovered there were nude model pictures of Ginger Spice and that changed everything.

I used to fucking hate the Spice Girls because my younger sisters played them all the goddamn time in the later 90s when I was in high school, and I was young and angsty and thought they were just shitty annoying girl-band pop for 10 year old girls. Years later I listened to their songs again just for the sake of nostalgia and some of their stuff is incredibly catchy by any standards. I done ya wrong, Spice Girls, and I'm sorry.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
Back in the day when they were a group, I liked Ginger the best.

Sporty was by far my favorite as a solo artist.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
When I was a kid I was enamored with Posh (mind you I didn't actually like the music, just the videos, haha.)

As a grown ass man though, I voted Emma because I think she's gorgeous annnd that "maybe" song/video was catchy as all hell.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Bums me out that they support Brexit. :(

But they were very inspiring when I was a kid, they seemed so cool. And they helped me figure out I was gay!

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I thought they all looked kind of stupid back in the day. They're all beautiful now.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Not gonna like, got Abit of a crush with scary and ginger when I was a wee lad in the 90s.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did you know that :

Posh spice is not even remotely posh and sounds like a racist London cabbie falling down a flight of stairs at a Pakistani restaurant?

That Posh Spice tragically explains that her inability to smile is a reflex from her early modeling career where multiple photographers told her never to smile because it looked heinous?

Posh Spice is married to a tiny cockney mouse who lives in a castle made of underpants, cheekbones and abs?

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Did you know that :

Posh spice is not even remotely posh and sounds like a racist London cabbie falling down a flight of stairs at a Pakistani restaurant?

That Posh Spice tragically explains that her inability to smile is a reflex from her early modeling career where multiple photographers told her never to smile because it looked heinous?

Posh Spice is married to a tiny cockney mouse who lives in a castle made of underpants, cheekbones and abs?

I still remember the old rumor that during a live concert, someone forgot to turn on Posh's microphone and no one noticed, not even her.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit sporty spice really grew into her name.

p6VaQM0.jpg

Swoleshredder