• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kaban

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, Eriz Bauza is doing the voice of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck? Awesome!!! I actually got him to do a voice in my animated thesis film a few years back, just as he was gaining more popularity. Guy's super talented!

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Real-time reactions from ASaiyan:
"Are you shitting me? Did they at least get LeBro—okay, they did. But still, damn. They diggin deep to try and wring some money out in Hollywood these days, lol."

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
That article totally ignoring that Lebron also has a lead role in this year's probably Oscar contender Smallfoot.

For shame.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Soundtrack better be top shelf.

KD better have a cameo joining the MonStars. Actually, it would be hilarious if they just stole the Warriors' entire starting 5, and had the Warriors being the worst team in the league as a backstory the entire movie.

Toon squad should lose in the end, setting up the sequel where Lebron takes his talents to Disney.

Con_Smith

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so happy talent from Random Acts is attached. Can't believe that shit got green lit so hopefully this boosts profile for season 2.

GamePnoy74

Oct 27, 2017
Since Coogler's involved maybe he can get Michael B. Jordan to play Kobe lol

Also LeBron won't be able to top a shoe like the Jordan XI in the sequel

ipad_e8ef353c2b23b61270e1277f538eeb4e5a66bf23c936e.jpg

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Haters saying Space Jam is garbage are hilarious. It was a major event in my childhood and will always be awesome in my mind. So glad this is happening, Coogler directing is even better.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Since Coogler's involved maybe he can get Michael B. Jordan to play Kobe lol

Also LeBron won't be able to top a shoe like the Jordan XI in the sequel

ipad_e8ef353c2b23b61270e1277f538eeb4e5a66bf23c936e.jpg

I really don't think they should have anyone playing the role of NBA stars. Get the players themselves or don't do it at all.

Michael B. Jordan can def still be in it, just make him his own character.

nrtn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Lola's return should be confirmed before Lebron is confirmed, and even before Bugs Bunny is confirmed.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Holy shit. lets goooooo. Lebron to LA makes so much sense for what he wants to do in media and post career.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Coogler involved is a great sign... though I wish he wrote and directed the shit. Creed was basically the greatest fan fiction come to life in the history of cinema. If Space Jam 2 gets that treatment... bruh.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder who will be choosing the music. SJ1 still to this day has one of the best soundtracks ever.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Space Jam 1 is not a good movie. In fact, I outright hate it.

But Lebron has already proven himself to be 1000x better than Jordan as an actor, so there's a chance this will be good.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
i have no idea who this terrence nance dude is so skeptical until I see a trailer

also it needs a Jordan cameo. and of course other ball players in here too. Lebron is a better actor than MJ tho so there's that. get Frank Ocean to do I Believe I Can Fly 2.

I'm in.

After Black Panther I bet Ryan Coogler was free to do practically any movie he wanted. He chose Space Jam 2. There is something strangely admirable about that.

he's just producing it tho.

Dec 24, 2017
Excited for this sequel and the involvement of the people as mentioned before. The first Space Jam was one of my favorite movies as a child and I still enjoy it to this day on DVD. The soundtrack is rad!

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
The best thing about Space Jam is the soundtrack.
I have little to no faith in current gens musicians.