dusan

Banned
Aug 2, 2020
3D South Park?

G64V.gif

Niklel

Prophet of Regret
Aug 10, 2020
Very disappointing tbh. I wanted something like The Stick of Truth and Fractured But Whole.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
If it's free I'll definitely try it out. Doesn't seem like the type of game I would personally purchase though.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
This looks awful and a major major step back from those amazing RPG's that were released a few years ago. I'm super disappointed right now lol.

This is a one two hit combo of disappointment. The ugly art and it being multiplayer kinda title puts the nail in the coffin for me.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna have to see some gameplay details but this could be great! Getting serious flashbacks to South Park on Nintendo 64, and that's a good thing.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
The 3D isn't really an issue for me. I'm just sad it doesn't look like a sequel RPG (unless I'm being dumb).

Oh well. Not for me. Is what it is.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm always down for some 3D multiplayer brawler shit. I'm not as pessimistic as some of you on the 3D thing, honestly can't be worse than back in the day when I played that horrendous PS1 title. Although this trailer weirdly made me nostalgic over it lol.

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
Oof, this looks only slightly better than the N64 game.

They had a good thing going with Stick of Truth and TFBW (to a lesser extent), I wonder why they switched it up.

ArcticWolf

Nov 29, 2022
The irony of looking cheaper than the intentionally "cheap looking" 2D construction paper cutouts of the show.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all just want them to keep retreading the Mario RPG genre forever? Let them try something new with the IP.

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
Getting South Park N64 vibes from these graphics.

south-park_aug24-16_52_57.jpg

They could have at least attempted to do some toon shader stuff similar to some of the skins in Fortnite.

Phantom_Snake

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Montana
Will wait for more footage before making any real judgment on it. But im a little disappointed its not in the same vein as the two Ubisoft games, those were really damn good.

Oct 25, 2017
Last one was nothing like Paper Mario
I agree with that poster, why not let them try something new out? I'd rather Matt and Trey experiment with something they're excited by rather than forcing them to squeeze out another RPG if they're feeling stale on it. Those RPGs are a MASSIVELY demanding amount of work for them since they are so involved, so a more bite-sized fun idea they can execute with the IP might be the only thing they have both the bandwidth and excitement for at the moment.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I mean, I somewhat enjoyed the ps1 game, but BR? Ehhh..

64_weapon_by_doctorworm1987-daaotqq.gif

The reason I like the past 2 games is because they literally looked like the show and the humour was there.

Jamesac68

Oct 27, 2017
Is this based on the episode where those standing against something quantifiably evil are somewhat annoying so they're just as bad as the those that support it?

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Soooo does this mean no third entry in the RPG series or is this like an extra side moneymaker until the actual game comes out

please don't say this is the third entry

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
Uhhh, this is that mysterious new game they were working on with that new contract they signed? What a bummer. Should have kept it RPG like the last two games.

If its not broke don't fix it.