• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Does anything beat Sprite as the go to mixer?

2330371156_f3060b96a6_b.jpg

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I discovered this at KFC last week and got it because I normally go to Taco Bell and get Baja Blast. KFC got shafted. And Taco Bell is so much better in every way. So I'm glad TB has BB.

What the fuck does honey-flavored soda even taste like?
I don't know because it's way too peachy. Like there's no honey. It's all peach. And I hate peach. Well, I dislike it. I would have preferred a citrus blend like LiveWire.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It is not good
It tastes like liquefied gummy bears
I know that sounds good on paper, but it is literally the sugariest thing I have ever fucking tasted. People joke about type 2 diabetes in a can, but I legitimately thought it was a health hazard as I was drinking it
I probably would have loved it when I was 12

So it tastes like Gamer Fuel, then. I love Gamer Fuel.

What's the orange one? That's the only god Dew.

Livewire.

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
Tried the XTREME FREEDOM DEW the other day, and it honestly reminded me of Pepsi Blue.

Would not recommend.

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
Live Wire is low-key the best Dew. Supernova was awesome, but apparently America has no taste and preferred Voltage.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a fan of all things peach flavored, so I imagine I'd like this. Don't frequent KFC though, so unless it comes in a bottle at Quiktrip, I probably won't try it.

No Dew has ever topped Typhoon though. The closest they came was the Green Label.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
I had the new dew today. If you can't get it, go to a coke freestyle machine and get peach fanta and you're all set

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That Liberty Dew came out once before as Dew S.A. My wannabe redneck brother still has a case I think.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
Yall disssing this based on the fact that it looks like piss probably also don't drink Inca Kola, and that disappoints me.

In high school my Spanish teacher gave everyone Inca Kola but wouldn't tell us what it was until we drank it. Which he then lied and said it was llama urine, so yeah- this checks out.

I might have to convince myself to get KFC to try this. Liberation was not great. Neither is that Dr. Pepper dark berry. Anyone tried the exclusive Mt. Dew Cyclone? Only at Speedways. Been tempted to get some.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
They stopped selling Mountain Dew in The Netherlands. Can't find it anywhere. We only had the regular Mountain Dew.

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
It is not good
It tastes like liquefied gummy bears
I know that sounds good on paper, but it is literally the sugariest thing I have ever fucking tasted. People joke about type 2 diabetes in a can, but I legitimately thought it was a health hazard as I was drinking it
I probably would have loved it when I was 12

It tastes like carbonated cold medicine.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
The only good non-diet Mountain Dew is Throwback. Everything else is way too sweet. Diet Dew & Diet Code Red are S-tier diet sodas. Baja Blast Zero Sugar is great, but it's infuriating that it isn't in bottles/cans. Hopefully next summer? I wish they'd do a diet Ice.

BK has Surge Zero (and Sprite Lymonade Zero!) in their Coke Freestyle machines and it's very good. Vault Zero was low key one of my main go to diet sodas when I started switching over. I was devastated when it went away. Mello Yello Zero is good but not a substitute. But the Surge Zero is great.

Oct 25, 2017
I went to a KFC/Taco Bell about a month ago and saw this when I went over to the sodas and decided to give it a try. Took a couple of sips before dumping it out and getting Baja Blast instead