• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well this sucks, was hoping we wouldn't see more of Iron Man Jr, The Highschool Years and actually maybe get a Spidey even close to the level of the PS4 game Spidey.

did you really think that even if it spidey didnt get back in the MCU they would reboot their billion dollar franchise?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
At least Spidey 2 by Insomniac is 100% safe now.

tumblr_periorWkjX1snn2d3o5_500.gif

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah I think a lot of us thought this standoff would end in reconciliation. Too much money and spidey is a big part of marvel.

Also glad they made up so we didn't have a fantastic four situation in the comics. Not that marvel could bury spiderman like f4 but it was in the back of my mind.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
SPIDERVERSE BETTER THAN MCU FREE MANABYTE

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally the world can rest easy that the greatest tragedy of our times has been resolved.

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
This is just about the best news I could wake up to. Glad to see Disney and Sony were able to work out a deal.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing news and caps off what has been a fantastic week for me.

Thank fucking god the kid is back

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Sony wants their shit in the MCU too (Morbius, Venom, Madame Web...) as part of the contract.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Thank god, imagine stopping after that cliffhanger in Far From Home.
Holy shit I'm relieved.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I just hope Sony isn't bending over backwards for this. I know it's dumb to root for corporations but Disney needs to play fair for once in its fucking existence.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Multiverse and get him tf outta here before Sony goes on a meth addled creative run again (on the live action side)

Oct 28, 2017
I hope no one's is using this to justify their toxic fanboy anger expressed online in the past month.

Especially you, Manabyte.