• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Havel

Oct 25, 2017
Does "Launch title" mean a day 1 title, or a launch period title? I'm not getting excited until I see confirmation from Sony, and the fact it wasn't mentioned in the trailer makes me wary.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
This is so weird - wrong info maybe? Delay?

Of course they would say that at this event if it was a launch title.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Seems like info they might have wanted to share during the event. I'm not getting competent vibes from Sony at the moment.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
Does Sony hold separate video events just for Geoff Keighley and then instruct him to tweet about it? This makes no sense. I'm here for it, of course.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Why the hell wouldn't they just state that in the trailer? It's a pretty big deal.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Why isn't Sony communicating about preorder possibilities and game launch dates...?

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
OP
OP
Masagiwa

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
This is a straight-up google translate from the threadmarked link to the Playstation Japan blog site.

BbXJJYn.png

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, now add on the 3rd party games that I want to play on console and I'm set for this holiday season.

bing

Banned
Apr 27, 2020
nowhere, canada
So Destruction All Stars and Astro's Playroom are the only PS5 exclusives right?

Demon's Souls is coming to PC and "other consoles", and Miles Morales and Sackboy are coming to PS4.

Last edited:

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Destruction Allstars is actually something I'm quite interested in and kind of forgot about. Would have loved to see some more of that. I'm sure we will.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that they didn't announced this info with just a picture with some text on it during the presentation...when they just had a million+ eyes watching them. weird

UltimusXI

Oct 27, 2017
Great diverse launch lineup. And that's only from first party, it seems? There'll be more third party games at launch and some indie / digital only titles as well I'm sure.