• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Am I being weird?

• Yes

Votes: 1,190 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 65 5.2%

• Total voters
Update I guess
  • OP
    OP
    CassCade

CassCade

Banned
    Nov 2, 2017
    So what happened? I'm guessing either you two had a shotgun wedding or you're now on the lookout for a new fuck buddy.
    Lol, neither or probably the latter. I talked to her about it and asked her if she wanted more and she said maybe and asked me if I wanted more and I said I don't know, she said we should take some time to think about what we want. It's been almost a week and she hasn't made contact so am guessing it's over.

Third Update: It's not over, I guess
  • OP
    OP
    CassCade

CassCade

Banned
    Nov 2, 2017
    So how'd it go buddy?
    She came by with some food and brought me some potato scotch eggs (I love that shit). It was a bit awkward, I tried to tell her my thoughts but it came out as verbal diarrhoea, at least to me, she understood what I was trying to say, she was surprised that I made contact and said I was more emotionally mature than she told me my friend had basically told her about my past relationships and how I "struggle" with emotions and people and told her to be patient with me. She asked me if I wanted to end things, I said no and asked me if I wanted more, I told her I wasn't sure how I felt and she asked me if am willing to give it a go and I said yes. She said okay, am not entirely sure if it was an okay as a yes let's do it bit am assuming yes because she's now text and calling again. And before someone asks, no we didnt have sex, she had plans with some of her friends. She's now too curious about my ex's.