• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TiC

Banned
Jul 12, 2019
I have doubts a 13-year-old could singlehandedly hide a murder successfully, I think this guy is having delusions.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's unlikely he would be prosecuted for a murder he may have committed at 13 nearly 50 years ago.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
"the first time" ?

ab4de0b6e0c23d0e14b79bdc134c07ea.gif

this part got me too.

Oct 27, 2017
Wow. Homophobic, racist and admitting to murder? Good lord. I can understand being a scared 13 year old, and maybe if you take his word for it and he was truly in danger from a predator (tho of course him saying him being gay meant it would happen, no, if he was going to assault a kid it has nothing to do with being gay, straight people assault children all the time you don't say that about them) then admitting this years later is a weird look to say the absolutely least.

edit: and saying this was the "first time" implies he's killed more people

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Well if he hasn't killed before I'd be seriously worried that he just might with the way he's talking here.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if he killed anyone, but he's said some crazy shit in the past and has some kind of issues.

170927-wrestler-incest-daughter-embed1.jpg

He later posted a pic of someone that I assume is this person wearing very short shorts, and he said somethign the affect of "She said she was a virgin but I guess not anymore!" or something to that affect.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Looks like a Jannetty post. Dude needs help so bad. A few months ago he was asking Marks if a girl looked over 18 before he went and had sex with her. Party Marty never grew up.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
There is no statute of limitations on murder, right? Hope there is someone investigating this.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Holy shit. "Very first time..." implies there were others. Being on the road for almost the entire year would lend to a life where you could easily get away with it from city to city.

Kill a random coke dealer for ripping you off or whatever. Damm that's heavy. Hopefully it's just delusion from his mental health issues.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jfc...what a post.

I do wonder how a 13 year old would make a man disappear. Regardless, dude needs help.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
So did Vince cover up for him as well like he did with Jimmy Snuka?

HBK was right all along.

tenor.gif

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is incredible how you casually admit to murder someone after a jamaican girl leaves you behind

Last edited:

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
I was going to say there's a lot to unwrap with his statement, but there's no unwrapping to be done. Dude confessed to killing a Victory Lanes Bowling Alley employee, when he was 13. Not only that, but that was only his first time.

If there's a missing persons report for a bowling alley employee near Alabama/Georgia somewhere around 1972-1974, this shouldn't be hard to piece together now.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Between this and being a paedo towards his own daughter he needs he needs to be locked up, also the implication that he has done this more than once needs to be investigated.

Also that whole rants is deeply homophobic and racist, he's a piece of shit.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Let he who has never lusted over his daughter who turned out to not be his daughter cast the first stone.

travisbickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He didn't kill someone he worked with at a bowling alley. He's just a weird homophobic twat.

There's a british celeb that wrote in an autobiography about a murder he committed, he obviously didn't do it either he's just another weirdo.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Waiting for Vince's dedication to Jannetty's career for the entirety of the next episode of Raw.

deathsaber

Nov 2, 2017
This post is crazy. But you know.. Do we have a Multiple murder confession, with possible threat to GF, and lots of homophobic/racist overtones or instead just the crazed musings of a coked/meth-ed out whackjob.

Either way, I'm sure this will attract some investigation, maybe some grounds at minimum for charges made for making "threats".

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
🎶way down yonder, on the Chattahoochee🎶

🎶we got a little crazy but we never got caught🎶

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Ah yeah he killed a guy.

Doesn't make it right, but he makes it sound like he was sexually assaulted as a minor. If he killed the other guy, potentially in self-defense, when he himself was only 13, it certainly would change how a potential trial would be prosecuted.

Pretty wild. This is the first I've heard of this guy, but he sounds like he has some serious issues from the stories in this thread, if this story is even true.

TheOther

Jan 10, 2019
Texas
Doesn't make it right, but he makes it sound like he was sexually assaulted as a minor. If he killed the other guy, potentially in self-defense, when he himself was only 13, it certainly would change how a potential trial would be prosecuted.

Pretty wild. This is the first I've heard of this guy, but he sounds like he has some serious issues from the stories in this thread, if this story is even true.
Unfortunately, he's an old school wrestler. You never know when they're telling the truth.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I understand that but the "First time I made a person disappear" comment is definitely something.