• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
That's a tough call. I'd say try it out. Maybe wait till like it's 40 bucks?
hmm

I loved DeSo, DaSo1, and Bloodborne but (despite being into the game's narrative set up and atmosphere) couldn't get into Sekiro

also I dropped off DaSo2 pretty fast, completed DaSo3 but couldn't tell you anything about it, and was not into Nioh 1 or 2's test versions
If you like good traversal, fast-paced combat (faster than Bloodborne) and tight level design in a cool setting, I'd say yes. It's a great game.

Thank you all. I think I'll bite when it's on sale some time in the future, it's still too pricey for my liking. It's been ages since DSIII so I have missed From Software style gameplay.

Not that I can play anything anyway, because....PSN IS DOWN. :|

Actually, I was playing TW: Rome 2 on my laptop, ya'll can't stop me from gaming!

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
We had a Skype outage at work today and since it was tied to Outlook, it wasn't fun lol
Maybe that 16 player party beta resulted in the servers partying too hard in type of sll the skype parties and it buckled under the weight.

Jokes. obviously, but man if these internet outages dont seem to be popping up more and more.

Psn didn't go down but apparently Vodafone did all over Europe.

Damn. Time to peep that realtime cyber attack map.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
PS4, PlayStation website/store on computer and on phone are working, PS3/Vita is giving a DNS error message.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe that 16 player party beta resulted in the servers partying too hard in type of sll the skype parties and it buckled under the weight.

Jokes. obviously, but man if these internet outages dont seem to be popping up more and more.

Climate change is gonna kill the internet bit by bit :(

I can barely understand what the heck is going on when I have 8 people in a party lol 16 sounds like madness.

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely still some stuff offline on PS4, even though friends list etc. all seems to be OK.

Gnorman

Banned
Jan 14, 2018
Remember the great hack of 2011? That's totally what's got to be happening again, can't possibly be anything else!

My son keeps getting kicked out of fifa but can apparently play Fortnite just fine. UK here

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
The internet has been ... weird today. A major Vodafone outage, this, instagram is down apparently. Quite a lot on one day.

Godzilla24

Nov 12, 2017
Well that was a really short month.

I have no idea if I was affected by the outage but it was up when my work day ended.

It did get us this hilarious example of concern trolling, though.
Well that was a really short month.

I have no idea if I was affected by the outage but it was up when my work day ended.

It did get us this hilarious example of concern trolling, though.
How was my post concern trolling. I was being serious.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dyin!!
Al Bundy is that you LMAOO
yeahrightdxkas.png

genjiZERO

Banned
Jan 27, 2019
Richmond
As someone who thought:
Demon Souls was fine
Didn't like Dark Souls 1 or 2
Somehow platinum'd Bloodbourne and Dark Souls 3
Didn't like the alpha or beta of Nioh...

...do you think I'd like Sekiro?

Did you like Tenchu? It's more like that game than the Souls series. Really depends on what you didn't like about the previous Miyazaki games....

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
It's been up for at least two hours here in Australia. I only woke up two hours ago so I couldn't tell you before that.