• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
The Minecraft creator has always been a bit of a conspiracy nut, red pill type, but now he's gone full Qanon.

So this happened. The Qanon people are all delighted, and everybody else is standing around shaking their heads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Q is legit. Don't trust the media.

(Dated 10:40 GMT, March 2, 2019.)

Last edited:

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
So Notch is an ignorant gullible piece of shit with too much free time on his hands? No surprise here

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How could the guy who said Herobrine was fake believe that Q is real?

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Further solidifies him as a terrible person.

Is he going to try and firebomb Comet Ping Pong Pizza next?

I'm so sad that minecraft spawned from his trashiness.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
well I guess he can use his millions to buy enough candy to support his private militia once The Storm and the Event happen.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You couldn't explain what Qanon was, op? I don't think everyone knows.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
I think Q Anon is a group of people who believe Trump is actually on top of everything and super competent and is pretending to be an idiot in order to draw out traitors, or something like that? Racist shitheel Roseanne (from the TV show) is also a believer.

not at all. they all think there is some person or persons Q who are disseminating the truth about the "deep state" fighting against trump and creating pizza gate and shit like that

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Not surprising given who he is and all the dumb shit he's said in the past on various topics.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hey if I make myself really dumb and believe in conspiracy theories will that in turn make me a successful person and be rich too?

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
I was driving the other day and I saw a person's car with that "WYSIWYG" abbreviation they all use and a picture of a white rabbit with a letter Q cut out of it. So I pulled up a little bit closer to see what type of person would have that. It was some middle aged lady with her pet bird sitting on her shoulder. If that doesn't sum up the weirdos who believe this crap, I don't know what does? Aside from the fat baby boomers driving around busted up minivans covered in Trump stickers.

True Prophecy

Oct 28, 2017
I swear I read this title as "Notch comes out as QAnon" and I was like yeah right. This makes way more sense, it's pretty damn sad a guy that made this massively popular game and has millions of dollars to do anything chooses to do this.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I met someone who was serious about Qanon in my every day life. My response was belly aching laughter. I'd take a flat earther more seriously.

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017
My favourite thing was, before looking it up, seeing someone respond in the replies to a guy asking what the hell Q is with "it's the real reason Roseanne got fired".

I knew I was in for a wild fucking ride the moment I read that.

On topic though, fuck Notch. Dude is a sad rich dude trying desperately to have people pay attention to him. He doesn't actually do anything anymore, just spouts shit on Twitter so people will make threads like this and he can feel like he's relevant again for a brief moment. I dearly hope that none of the kids who are fans of minecraft follow the dude.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any chance Notch burns through all his cash and ends some destitute nobody ranting away on a street corner?

Sykdom

Banned
Feb 12, 2019
California
tenor.gif

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
How fucking done with life do you have to be to believe in something that fucking ridiculous?

Oct 27, 2017
not at all. they all think there is some person or persons Q who are disseminating the truth about the "deep state" fighting against trump and creating pizza gate and shit like that

I don't seem too far off the mark judging from a quick read of the Wikipedia link someone posted? Except that it's all a ruse and he's secretly working with Mueller.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
just another bloated fuckwit whose identity and self-worth are so centered around 'being smrt' that he's willing to believe literally anything that allows him to conclude that the rest of America/the world is just dumb. i've known many like this. conspiracy cunts are a plague.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't seem too far off the mark judging from a quick read of the Wikipedia link someone posted? Except that it's all a ruse and he's secretly working with Mueller.

that would imply that they don't already believe they know obama and the democrats to be traitors. not much to draw out.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
People with too much money and free time really are prone to this bullshit aren't they.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Obviously this never had any credibility but Notch has literally chosen the point when QAnon followers faith is at an all-time low to tweet this. Really impeccable timing.