Mett

Oct 29, 2017
Need a poll on whos more disappointed, the Elden Ring people or the Silent Hill people.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
What is the hype for this game?

It's made by From and written by the guy who wrote Game of Thrones.

Is that it? We know nothing more than that right? Am I missing something?!?

C J P

Jul 28, 2020
London
Getting hyped for marketing is fucking weird. It's a From game. Just imagine an elliptical voiceover spoken over clips of a knight, scenes of decay, some assorted gross shit and you're good to go

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Just stop expecting it to show up. You'll be less disappointed when it doesn't show up and more excited when it eventually does show up (assuming it hasn't been canceled).

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
"See you next year!"

6MEhbdt.gif

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
The GRRM curse is real. Gonna freeze myself until either Elden Ring or TWOW come out.

If I never see you guys again, it's been cool

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
The real Elden Ring was the friends we made along the way.

Ha ha...ha...

29e.jpg

Castor Archer

Jan 8, 2019
I don't know why anyone thought otherwise, I wanna see it as much as the next person but we're not seeing that for a while. COVID threw an obvious wrench into things, probably along with it being developed for PS4/One also, and we haven't seen an ounce of gameplay. They wouldn't have the first gameplay showing here

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
I know that no one in particular is to blame for this, and if it's still far off, it's best not to be shown, but it is fucked up we get corporate posturing and placating in the way of literally untitled Dragon Age and Mass Effect sequels that we definitely won't be playing for at least 4 or 5 years, if at all, instead of more of From's next title which is already announced.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
I blame RR Martin, poor Miyazaki is probably waiting on the floppy containing the MSDOS TXT document with script revisions

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna go ahead and wonder.... "Wtf is happening at From?"

I thought for sure 'something' would be at TGS, and if not there, at TGA.

And yet, here we are...

Mukrab

Banned
Apr 19, 2020
What is the hype for this game?

It's made by From and written by the guy who wrote Game of Thrones.

Is that it? We know nothing more than that right? Am I missing something?!?
It being written by G. R. R. Martin is irrelevant. Its a From game. That's enough for me. Would buy anything they do day one without knowing what the game is even about. I'll reconsider after the first disappointment but its been over a decade where and like 6 games of absolute greatness for me.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Wasn't there a rumor that Microsoft had the marketing for this one?

Maybe Microsoft took it just to watch us suffer, some kind of sick psychological experiment.