• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MajesticSoup

Banned
Feb 22, 2019
They cant even follow their own logic. Shes leaning away.
JNvTpVk.png

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Real masculine energy is not giving a fuck about what these people think. I have never once thought about consulting assholes on the internet about what being a "man" constitutes - not about to start now.

Oct 26, 2017
You guys gotta stop taking these obscure ass tweets and pretending they're a popular belief to be outraged at something

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone who believes this shit must have really low self esteem, among other issues. I wore my wife's bright pink socks when I went for a walk today, and thought I looked pretty cool.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Why we reposting mra bullshit? If you want to signal boost something pick a shit twitter from the millions and post it around sure

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Well, I ain't gonna lie - I lean into my girlfriend cause I want her to protect me from all the people I don't really want to hang out with.

Its nice not having to be "masculine" all the time.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even understand why people pay attention to these types of tweets. Now a thread is being made on it, giving it a signal boost, and sooner or later some news site is gonna pick up on it. Next thing you know we're all debating over leangate.

Reading some of this account's other tweets it reads like a joke account. But still.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Even if this account is parody, there are people/groups who believe this shit for real. A prominent member of the "Pickup Artist" community (who I will not name to avoid additional exposure) enjoys baking and calls himself a "bread scientist" because "baker" isn't masculine enough.