Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45989883

A picture of a burrito has gone viral. Yes, you read correctly. A burrito. And for good reason.

The image is of a man eating a burrito in what is quite possibly the least conventional way to eat a rice-filled Mexican wrap.

And no doubt adding to the confusion is one big question: is that Justin Bieber?

The stranger in question looks scarily like the singer, but has his face somewhat hidden.

So ERA. In the latest question of "Why can't you just be normal" what foods do you eat in the "wrong" way.

I put baked beans on pizza, because yum.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I could imagine it working okay tbh, as long as it's wrapped tightly enough that it doesn't fall apart at the ends.

A problem with the normal way of eating them is that as you bite it, food gets pushed back to the end of the burrito and it sometimes busts out the back or gets too sloppy.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I actually got kicked out once from a restaurant for eating a hamburger with a fork and knife. It was a greasy fucker so I didnt want to get all fucked up and apparently they didnt like that.

never went back

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
If I was as rich as JB was, I would eat food stupidly just to piss people off

Oct 28, 2017
Now I'm tempted to try this brave new burrito eating technique. But I don't want to waste a perfectly good burrito.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
It's weird, I guess? But let him eat it how he wants.

You couldn't pay me to eat a disgusting burrito, as with other Mexican foods

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
THIS CRAZY PICTURE HAS GONE VIRAL!

*doesn't post picture*

DqXUn1NXgAE-EPn.jpg:large

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
I eat Bananas in a way that may be perceived as wrong by troglodytes, but is actually very much the right way. Observe this educational video:

OP
OP
Stop It

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I actually got kicked out once from a restaurant for eating a hamburger with a fork and knife. It was a greasy fucker so I didnt want to get all fucked up and apparently they didnt like that.

never went back
Wait, you got *kicked out* for eating a burger like that?

I what now?

It's weird, I guess? But let him eat it how he wants.

You couldn't pay me to eat a disgusting burrito, as with other Mexican foods
Wow, a bit much to call an entire nations cuisine as disgusting!

Bryo4321

Nov 20, 2017

never went back
Folks ain't appreciate the way yer eatin' that burger all fancy like.

This is a pretty weird way to eat. Reminds of the top to bottom taco eaters.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
ive eaten burritos from the middle all the time

mostly because it's fun to have two half burritos when I'm done mawing through

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
After that woman who dipped her tendies on her soda I can't get disgusted anymore.

Unless Justin Bieber started to dip his burrito on his soda

Dec 4, 2017
I eat Bananas in a way that may be perceived as wrong by troglodytes, but is actually very much the right way. Observe this educational video:

Actually, it depends on banana variety, and ripe-ness. Some banana varieties have a frangible stalk, which tends to fall off on its own when the fruit is ripe. Others have thicker peels, and a stalk which remains attached even when ripe. Or the banana might be slightly unripe, which makes the stalk remain attached.

Rondras

Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Your life must suck if you actually care how Bieber eats.

Is he eating something illegal? Is he hurting someone while doing so? No? Then there is 0 need to comment on it.

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember how that poster made that thread about people going into threads, and making people know they don't care about certain stories?

Fuck it...

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
Eras inability to even read an OP consisting of 2 lines is amazing.
Actually, it depends on banana variety, and ripe-ness. Some banana varieties have a frangible stalk, which tends to fall off on its own when the fruit is ripe. Others have thicker peels, and a stalk which remains attached even when ripe. Or the banana might be slightly unripe, which makes the stalk remain attached.
Turns out it was I who was the troglodyte. I just figured it was compatible with every banana out there.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
People really will write articles about anything, won't they?

I'm pretty basic when it comes to eating my food. Sometimes I'll hold a sandwich with my pinkies supporting it from the bottom, rather than on the top bun like normal

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
You can laugh at his eating habits, but he's still richer than all of Era combined

Dec 4, 2017
Turns out it was I who was the troglodyte. I just figured it was compatible with every banana out there.
Eating a banana by ripping the peel at the scar is generally associated with Russians and Eastern Europeans. The banana varieties that were shipped to the East were hardier, with thicker peels (compared to those sent westwards) and they were regularly sent slightly unripe (all to ensure they lasted longer both in transit and on grocery shelves).

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
sometimes when I'm at work

I'll cut my burrito in half with a fork and knife

don't let Mamaw know, though, I've kept it from your gram for 35 years

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
he's not the only one. i watch videos from this youtube channel and a girl eats all her foot fron the center. she has her reasons why which sounds legit.

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
lmao how is it even possible to eat it that way? Won't it come apart after a few bites ?